Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

iPhone left in a hot car for over 3 hours!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPhone left in a hot car for over 3 hours!

This is a breaking new story -

http://www.theonion.com/content/news...in_hot_car_for

someone left their iPhone in a hot car for over three hours. I hope they get what they deserve.
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

At first I was like but then I realized it's from The Onion.
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

The abandoned iPhone was rewarded with several new widgets for its bravery.

LMAO!!!

I also liked:

"My husband and I have been trying for months, but so far, we've been unable to have an iPhone," town assemblywoman Janet Nuetreer said. "But if we did, we would understand that there is nothing more important. Every iPhone is a gift from God."

Comment

The article was humorous, worth a chuckle, until I got to this line:

Quoth The Onion
        Authorities added that it was "just sheer luck" that the toddler who was also left in the car was unconscious at the time, as otherwise he could have potentially damaged the iPhone.
        "If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking." - George Patton

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
        X