This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rude person Pwded by site owner!

I love looking at pics of abandoned sites and learning the history of the sites and I found both at opacity.us. The owner of the site also is the one who is taking the pics and he is an awesome photographer.

Now the Pwning.

Here is a post from a new commenter.

So did it occur to anyone that the bottom hinge is loose? I guess that makes too much sense though.
    And I wish this wonderful site attracted more intelligent commentators. Is "OMG I get a cookie!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!" really f'***ing necessary every GD page?
    (they give cookies in comments same as we do on here.)

and here's the response from the owner (and photographer.)

.Hmmm. Yes, of course it occurred to people, but I can see by looking that you're rather new to this site (unless you've used another name). So.....just a (the tiniest-bit sarcastic ;-)) "FYI" for ya : many posters here have been enjoying looking at and commenting on Mr. Mott's great photos here for a couple of years or more, and simply like to take a break from their otherwise busy lives to have a little fun while they enjoy the galleries. I'll let you in on a secret, even (BONUS!) : It isn't always serious :-D. In any case, I'll just smile at your unnecessary rudeness and let you continue speaking for yourself (psst!....BTW, putting little stars in there doesn't make using that word any more classy). If you'll notice, most comments are about the photos, and most people here are quite polite, actually. If you don't like reading the comments, there is a convenient button, "i", at the top to hide them. You have yourself a peachy- keen day now

a link to the photo.

http://www.opacity.us/image6092_ajar.htm

I'm with the other posters; it is a very nice artistic photo. I wonder why that guy would ruin the fun in it?

The other commenters talking about how it resembles a creepy funhouse, I can believe that!
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Good pics and I've been to the funhouse in Salsbury Beach - and it wasn't fun.
      Quote Dalesys:
      ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Working...
      X