X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And I thought my HOA was bad...

http://www.tampabay.com/news/humanin...icle847365.ece

HOS has a man thrown in jail for not sodding his grass.

My question is - how is he supposed to do it if he is in jail? And no bail? I guess having no sod on his lawn is extremely dangerous to others! Bank robbers and muggers get bail at least.
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

That is one of the most retarded thing I have seen in awhile. No bail? WTF!

I would like to see someone from the HOA explain how he will sod the grass while in jail. He told them he couldnt afford it so they should have helped out, maybe have him make payments to the HOA.

I feel bad for the guy.
    Miyon

Seduce, Let Loose, The Vision and The Void - Coil

All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain - Blade Runner

Comment

I honestly hate the whole concept of a home owners association. It's not really anyone's business what my lawn looks like. The home values excuse always sounded like a way for the board to have a power trip.
      How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

WTF!!? When/if this guy ever gets out of jail he should sue the crap pt of the HOA, enough to buy a nice mansion on the beach and pay for expenses for then next 20 years or so.

Comment

He's an idiot.

I mean seriously - who ignores a court order? He should have gone to court, pleaded his case, and watched with pleasure as the judge said "let the old bugger have his brown lawn, this case is frivolous and dismissed!"

Instead he ignored the court case altogether, refused to turn up, so they ruled in favour of the plaintiff, and he ignored the court's order to act. What did he THINK was going to happen?

I have no sympathy. I would have sympathy if he had gone to court and tried to get the court to see this was pointless and not worth anyone's time. God doesn't help those who don't help themselves, I'm not more gracious than God.

Comment

Working...
          X