Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm in Retail...now I'm drawing cartoons about it!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm in Retail...now I'm drawing cartoons about it!

Hi! I am a new member here!

I have been in retail for over half a decade now. During my time in the retail business I have had occassion to restart an older hobby of drawing cartoons. I did this about 5 years ago and quite often I draw and ink during my lunch break. Over the first 4 years of my 'breakroom cartooning' my associates and managers would often drop similar requests in my lap for a cartoon about the store or retail in general. Last year I finally gave in. If any of you are interested you may see my weekly endeavors on "The FLOOR'.

I hope these whimseys will help you along during your time in retail. I know they have been a wonderful therapy for me to draw them out!
    Last edited by Raymunde; 10-06-2006, 12:17 AM.
    Alright, everybody... Get on "The FLOOR"!

everytime i click a link to a new page a popup comes up asking me to login
    it doesnt make me but its very annoying having to cancel each time

Comment

That is unexpected, Ryu. I will ask Sam (the site administrator) about it. Until then, I will change the link in the posting to my personal site's page.

After a complete fine combing of the Comic Dish coding for its pages, no reason for any registration popup can be found. The system has even been used from a variety of other machines with no problems.

Ryu, I fear you may have some malware on your system. Please do a virus and spyware scan as soon as possible for the safety of your machine and personal information and let me know if you find anything. Dumping your browser's cookies might help as well.
      Last edited by Raymunde; 10-06-2006, 12:16 AM. Reason: Investigation complete

Comment

links working fine for me
        I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

weird
          its only at comicdish i get the popup, at the second link nothing

Comment

Ow, it hurts to laugh.
            I AM the evil bastard!
            A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

I am glad you like it, m'lord!

I am still looking into a few things as far as the popups, Ryu. This is really boggling the CD crew! The sad thing is, if we all keep scratching our head we aren't gonna have any hair left!

Comment

I think the cartoons are very good, Raymunde.

By the way, I've done a couple cartoons involving retail (good employee vs. bad employee).
                My Fanfic Page
                My Fiction Page
                My Social Group
                My Pet Social Group
                My You Tube Channel

Comment

Thanks, P-cat!

I have seen a few instances of both sides of the coin on the good/bad employee in real life as well. It was great looking at your stuff. Thanks for your link.

Comment

Working...
                  X