This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cyberdyne is building robotic suit,

turns out there is a robotics firm named cyberdyne, and they are creating a robotc suit

while i like the idea they are trying to help people, it stands to wonder if the original terminator movie was a little prophetical......
    This is a drama-free zone; violators will be slapped. -Irving Patrick Freleigh
    my blog:http://steeledragon.wordpress.com/

"We are ready to present this to the world," said Yoshiyuki Sankai, a University of Tsukuba professor who designed HAL.
    Hopefully not Stanley Kubrick's HAL! (Originaly it's Arthur C. Clarke's but who's keeping up?)
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Well, if you're going to go for negative pop-culture references, might as well go all out.
      I AM the evil bastard!
      A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

They're way on the other side of the world, it's okay to be a little out of the loop....

...sometimes.
        Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

I think it will be a blessing for people with mobility problems.

Until the Machine Wars start. Then they will be the first to go.
          https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

Working...
          X