X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "To Hell With Manners"

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNew...ners/20080922/

---I just came across this. Anyone know if and when this show will be seen on the internet??? I'm interested in seeing it. It seems to agree with me that rudeness in society really is getting worse, especially after reading all of Lupe's posts in Houston about how rude and uncivilized people have become, especially after Hurrican Ike.

I searched Google and came up with this. It's recent, I don't think it's that show, but it sure is funny!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBo5f71Tf5E
    Testing
    "I saw a flock of moosen! There were many of 'em. Many much moosen. Out in the woods- in the woodes- in the woodsen. The meese want the food. The food is to eatenesen."

Comment

You know, if that wasn't staged I'm willing to bet good money that the smack to her head was about as effective as punching a brick wall.

Comment

As for your request, Canada has a relatively strict domestic content law. Even if CTV was to post it, if you're in the U.S. you'd be blocked from seeing it.
        Testing
        "I saw a flock of moosen! There were many of 'em. Many much moosen. Out in the woods- in the woodes- in the woodsen. The meese want the food. The food is to eatenesen."

Comment

That, my dear Caveat, is why Torrents exist.

That and friends in other countries.
          Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

That's retarded. I hate when broadcast companies put out something that I'd like to see and they get super-anal about releasing it. Oddly enough (to me) NBC and Fox just started releasing their own programs and TV shows on their websites for anyone to watch online. Not sure if it's blocked if you live outside the US but I can access it.

I also notice that there's a lot of BBC programs posted on You Tube. I hope the BBC doesn't throw a fit over it and have them removed.
            Last edited by ditchdj; 10-12-2008, 05:06 PM.

Comment

Quoth ditchdj View Post
              That's retarded. I hate when broadcast companies put out something that I'd like to see and they get super-anal about releasing it. Oddly enough (to me) NBC and Fox just started releasing their own programs and TV shows on their websites for anyone to watch online. Not sure if it's blocked if you live outside the US but I can access it.
              Actually, most of the stuff released online by US networks is only viewable in the US. The most annoying example was Battlestar Galactica was doing "webisodes" to tide people over between seasons, and there was some fairly major content in them. But they weren't viewable outside the US, and Sci-Fi was death on them being posted anywhere. Also Hula.com is US only. I don't know about NBC or Fox, but I can't see them breaking the pattern.
              Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Working...
              X