This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robot Girlfriend, huh?

Japan makes robot girlfriend for lonely men.

http://uk.reuters.com/article/techno...T8462420080618

I know what I'm dressing up at the next Con as.
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

15 inches? That's it? You can't do anything worthwhile with a 15 inch girlfriend! They won't even let you take her on carnival rides. Geez. Get back to me when they're pushing 6 feet.
    Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

I said something similar, but don't knock the short stuff.
      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
        don't knock the short stuff.
        Short girls can be cute, but if I'm getting a robot girlfriend, I'd prefer not to throw my back out trying to neck, ya know?

Comment

I get the idea, yeah.

(I used to hate someone over a foot taller then myself, I know what you mean)

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
            (I used to hate someone over a foot taller then myself, I know what you mean)
            Uh, I'm nearly 6'6", am I hated?

Comment

I'm 5' and I'd only hate you if you were bending me backwards (like dipping someone when you dance but doing it WRONG) and kissing me. That hurts my lower back like there's no tomorrow.

Comment

Okay, I think we're safe then. I don't dance.

Comment

Yeah, you're safe all right. Because I do. <pouts>

Comment

Can't find one for sale. Was supposed to be available last month (article was back in June or July).

Just wondering if the price previous considered was held to.

Rapscallion

Comment

Didn't I see this on Futurama once?
                      "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Comment

i'm thinking that ... ok a robot that "kisses" without lips?
                        and i'm sure the lonely guys want more than that... if you know what i mean.

Comment

To be used for that use, they'll have to be quite a bit bigger then 15 inches.

I'm waiting for Persocoms to come out.

Comment

Holy crap! I want one! I'll love her, and squeeze her, and take her home and call her "George".

Wha'?
                            Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Working...
                            X