X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• from Consumerist

every vote for him to complain here at customerssuck.com
    http://consumerist.com/5063307/woot-...?chickenpotpie

that's stupid and i hope they don't refund him.
    as someone pointed out they were able to find headphones for 9.99, so the guy didn't HAVE to buy $29 headphones to "match" his ipod.

seriously all that whining because his ipod came with white buds and not black? when apple doesn't make black ones anyway?

hell... my last ipod was black... and yeah it had white buds. so what? i gave mine to my sister cos i don't like the apple buds. but you don't see me screaming at apple - or the store i got it from - just cos i don't like the headphones that come with it.

what a whiner

Comment

I thought the white earbuds were iconic for iThings?

And since where did someone expect their blue car to have a blue motor? I expect my blue car to have a motor-colored motor.

Comment

I'll take "Whiny Asshat" for $500, Alex!
        I question my sanity every day. Sometimes it answers.

Comment

Huh?

This whiner's complaining because he/she got white headphones with a black iPod?

What the fucking fuck?

It's not as if having his headphones not match the iPod is going to turn her/him into a crazed, psycho serial killer or a member of the state Legislature or anything. It isn't woot's fault the complainer has to have everything all matchy-matchy and shit.

I'm with the person who suggested sending her/him a Sharpie to color the white headphones black.
          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

You wanna know what's even funnier. At Woot when you click the picture to enlarge, its frequently a different picture. I'm not sure which iPod he bought because there was 4 in September. And 3 are pictured in black:
            http://tinyurl.com/4guuv6
            http://tinyurl.com/4mmjlt
            http://tinyurl.com/3joaja

And surprise, surprise they all show white headphones, the last one even explains it.

Comment

What a little worm...
              Why have people in american gotten so wormy and pussy like.Whine and whine and when that don't work threaten to sue.What a worm grow up and buy your own damn headphones.Guess my ipod headphones got a short in them,guess I should bitch and whine to get back 10.00 for the replacements.Sorry I can't stand these type of losers.

When my inlaws owned a auction house this little worm tried to accuse me of not counting his ticket right and when that didn't work he accused my mother inlaw of writing a bigger cost on the tickets.Basically he was trying to get out of paying.

Comment

Entitlement whore! I guess people don't realize free is free and may not be 100% of what you want. Here, have a black sharpie.

Let me guess, she wants a black USB cord also?
                Quote Dalesys:
                ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Earbuds suck anyway, who do I have to sue to get a pair of these?

oh wait, I could just buy them!

Comment

I voted 'other' - point and laugh

I mean, really, who's life is that shallow and pointless that they are risking a coronary over ear phones!?!

Anyhow the entire point of the white earphones is that they are 'different' so that the world knows your using an iPod.
                    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Working...
                    X