X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 164 reasons not to deliver pizza

http://www.tipthepizzaguy.com/stories/
    -------------------------

See also; How to order a pizza, Objections to tipping, and The most aggravating things about being a driver.
    "First time I ever seen a chainsaw go down anybody's britches,"

i liked 163

Comment

I used to deliver pizza, so I can sympathize with most of the non-tipping stories. I never got robbed though.

The one where the guy keyed the repeated non-tipper's brand new Lexus was funny.

Comment

These are some of the reasons I never wanted to deliver anything to customers. If cashiering is the front line of customer service then delivering to an SC's house is way too far behind enemy lines for me.
        "I don't have an anger problem I have an idiot problem!" - Hank Hill

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt, run around in little circles, wave your arms and shout!

Comment

Quoth Rocko View Post
          I used to deliver pizza, so I can sympathize with most of the non-tipping stories. I never got robbed though.

The one where the guy keyed the repeated non-tipper's brand new Lexus was funny.
          Half of these customers should be arrested (they go way beyond the Sucky Customers), and a good few of the drivers should be arrested right along with them, especially the "person" who keyed someone's car.

Kibbles

Comment

Now this is why I don't work in pizza delivery, too many SCs that make normal SCs look well, normal.
            The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

LOL, you know it's bad when they make the regular SCs look like model customers

Kibbles

Comment

Some of those stories are just, wow.

But I agree, the drivers were just as bad in some cases. Like the one who stole the girls cell phones and used them.

Comment

I read #164 "The Creepy Customer" - OMG ... That one just blew my mind! That is one really creepy customer - I just hope he's out of comission now.

Comment

Some of these stories I know where the exact area is. I am glad I don't do that job especially for a certain college in Kalamazoo. That place is a huge party school and there's so much crazy stuff going on its not even funny.
                    The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

Working...
                    X