This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Hotel Workers and Visitors, Especially

You will all appreciate this, but people who deal with hotels will do so even more:

Evil, Inc., a super villain based comic strip. Enjoy!

I swear, this will not be me...

Unless you mean the one answering the phone as "How may I harm you?"
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Just so long as you're wearing the costume, I have no problems with that

Comment

You just like the cleveage.
        Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

/me checks. Yep. Boy bits still intact. Of course I like the cleavage

Comment

Count me in both for joining Evil Inc. and wanting EQ in the cleavagey costume.
            Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

I know what I'm dressing up as for Halloween then.

Comment

<stdreply>This thread will be useless without pics!</stdreply>

Comment

Oh this comic is fun! I just finished reading the archives. I can't believe I missed it before.

Just to see if I could, I made a similar to Miss Match through the CoH/V Character creator. Turned out pretty well I would say.
                  Last edited by lordlundar; 10-19-2008, 05:08 AM.
                  I AM the evil bastard!
                  A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Working...
                  X