Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does this wording seem more than a little odd to anyone?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does this wording seem more than a little odd to anyone?

http://www.billbateman.com/severna_park.php
    Testing
    "I saw a flock of moosen! There were many of 'em. Many much moosen. Out in the woods- in the woodes- in the woodsen. The meese want the food. The food is to eatenesen."

"please don't tell anyone"? Yep, seems odd to me.
    Check out my cosplay social group!
    http://customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=18

Comment

*blinkblink*

uh... I know where to avoid...
      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

of course. we all know that real buffalo wings come from Buffalo, NOT Baltimore.
        (I recommend the Original Anchor Bar, but be wary of the "suicide" sauce... it burns on the way in and the way out)

Comment

I kind of like businesses with a sense of humor personally.

Comment

Quoth JLRodgers View Post
            I kind of like businesses with a sense of humor personally.
            I assumed it was meant to be humorous, but when you first read it, it appears like they couldn't care less about service and quality.
            Testing
            "I saw a flock of moosen! There were many of 'em. Many much moosen. Out in the woods- in the woodes- in the woodsen. The meese want the food. The food is to eatenesen."

Comment

Quoth Caveat Emptor View Post
              I assumed it was meant to be humorous, but when you first read it, it appears like they couldn't care less about service and quality.
              I automatically assumed the opposite at first (humor meant, not the quality when I first read) probably just my sense of humor or personality -- I see things as funny the first time around when other's don't.

Comment

I assumed humour first. Of course it's humour. It's very weird if it's not, but quite normal if it is. Which is more likely - they did something very weird, or quite normal?

Comment

Working...
                X