This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy soccer announcer

If there is one reason that I love soccer its the annoucers. They tend to lose it when a big play happens. http://youtube.com/watch?v=3bGv7ltJGPA This was a great goal though.
    The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Wow. That guy was....like the Harry Carey of Soccer.

"Ders Beckham!" (I Think)

Olive juice you too.

Comment

Bergkamp is the last name. Before he retired, he was one of the best players and that was the Netherlands vs. Argentina in the World Cup of 98. An awesome goal.
      The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

Reminds me of some LAtin American announcers. One video I saw years ago ended with "GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLL!!!!!!!"
        Testing
        "I saw a flock of moosen! There were many of 'em. Many much moosen. Out in the woods- in the woodes- in the woodsen. The meese want the food. The food is to eatenesen."

Comment

Reminds me of the Robin Williams bit on his broadway show, saying he wanted a mexican soccer announcer to do commentary for a golf game.

"He made the put, it's going, it's going...

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I AM the evil bastard!
          A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Working...
          X