Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That blue is a terror. Currently trying wake up the rest. They are so cute and teddy bear like
    Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

They're asleep. I tapped on my monitor, and at that exact time a noise in the room woke some of them up.
      Testing
      "I saw a flock of moosen! There were many of 'em. Many much moosen. Out in the woods- in the woodes- in the woodsen. The meese want the food. The food is to eatenesen."

Comment

OMG!!! They are SOOOO DAMN CUTE!! I wants one...

Theyre so squishy!

I want to bite one now...

Comment

I am soooo addicted to these babies!!! I just can't stop watching them.
          If you don't like my attitude, talk to the manager!!! Oh, wait, that would be me!!

Yes, I'm the manager. I'm also known as "the brick wall".

Comment

me either I will be so sad when they go next week!
            I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

I feel sorry for them. It seems they never get darkness.

Comment

why is that puppy trying to destroy the crate

Comment

Awww, they are napping like my puppy that is huddled against me.
                  "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

It's 11:13 Eastern time and they're all running around and playing. They're adorable! Daughter, Son and I have had a ball watching them for the last five minutes.

Now Daughter is begging me for a puppy.
                    I am Wolverine.............and Wolverine does not do high kicks.

He was a hero to me....and heroes are not supposed to die.

Oh good, my dog found the chainsaw!

Comment

I dont think dogs "need" darkness to sleep persay, I know the vet told my mother for the first week to at least leave a lamp on for our puppy (and a ticking clock and a hot water bottle and blah blah blah)

they seem to nap fine with it on but I agree it would be nice for them to get used to a natural sleeping routine as soon as possible
                      I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

Darn, it's now 1:45pm EST and they are sleeping again.
                        "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

Working...
                        X