This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is truly incredible

We watched this for fun in my psychology of learning class. It's an Australian bird called the lyrebird, and it imitates (perfectly) anything it hears. Truly amazing, and worth a watch. Turn your speakers on. It's oly 3:30 long.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...439&q=lyrebird
    Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it.

Proverbs 22:6

Wow....that bird seems really eager to get laid!

But seriously, that was like the Dana Carvey of Birds. Freakin awesome!

Olive juice you too.

Comment

It's male...shouldnt be that big of a surprise that it wants to get laid. (I'm totally kidding here btw)

And yes...it's awesome. The entire class was dying laughing at some of its impersonations.
      Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it.

Comment

That's cool, but kind of scary in some ways how even things we don't think about can affect the other creatures around us.

Comment

oooh...very philosphical.

Reminds me of the "no man is an island" idea.

Comment

That was amazing.
            Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

I was expecting it to start sounding like Attenborough
              Testing
              "I saw a flock of moosen! There were many of 'em. Many much moosen. Out in the woods- in the woodes- in the woodsen. The meese want the food. The food is to eatenesen."

Comment

Working...
              X