This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 50th FLOOR and a CONTEST

Next week 'The FLOOR' hits it first really major milestone, 50 actual comic strips! I am trying to figure out a little something special to do.

Hmm... any suggestions?

AH! I know!

THIS weeks strip is the result of my manager challenging me to find a fun way to put the words "Football" and "Monkey" into the strip. What if...

I open that up to EVERYBODY?

Rules would be: Two common (REAL) words that are unassociated with each other.

All contributors that I use will get special mention on their appropriate pages and a printable PDF file link featuring their comic that they can print as a 8x10 mini-poster or iron on transfer or whatever they want to do with it. English only, please?

Contributors that give me a set of words that stump me will get a full collection of the first 52 cartoon strips with a bonus strip printed and bound at my expense in beautiful black and white and sent to them.

This will also celebrate a full 52 weeks, or one year, of weekly FLOOR madness as well!
    Alright, everybody... Get on "The FLOOR"!

How about:

umbrella
    rhinocerous

I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

hmmm...

Umbrella... Rhinocerous...

Yup... two common words! Challenge excepted!

Comment

Not to nitpick, but excepted as in "to leave out or exclude"? Or accepted meaning "approved"?
        Age and wisdom don't necessarily go together. Some people just become stupid with more authority.

"Who put the goat in there? The yellow goat I ate."

Comment

LOL! I really should be sure I am awake before I type anything. You are correct Knightmare, it should be:

ACCEPTED!

Thanks KM.

Comment

Working...
          X