This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a lovley bride

I thought i had been to some tacky weddings but WTF(just noticed gypos say no more)

http://tackyweddings.com/2008/10/30/...st-dress-ever/
    "Light a fire for someone and he will be warm all day,
    set light to someone and he will be warm for the rest of his life" Sir Samuel Vimes

Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time.

That is so wrong in so many ways I don't even know where to start.
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Oh good lord the chavs are going to start breeding?
      I AM the evil bastard!
      A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Because every 16-year-old girl should look like a cheap, tacky stripper on her wedding day.

I question my sanity every day. Sometimes it answers.

Comment

"Hey, guys, check this out!"

*clickyclickyemail sent*

"Weddings? What the ..."

"You saw the first picture, didn't you?"

"...yes."

"Oh for the love of..."

"Sounds like you got to the mother."

"*clownhorn* Smurfing! *clownhorn*"

"Ah, you read some of the text."

Thanks - that office needed a laugh

Rapscallion
          Last edited by Rapscallion; 11-24-2008, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Somewhere in heaven, that girl's guardian angel is crying.

Comment

OMG!!!!

What parent in their right mind would allow a 16yr old to marry dressed like that! (hell, i wouldnt let a 16 yr old marry - period!)

Her parents have a lot to answer for. I weep for any children she brings into this world.
              "When did you get a gold plated toilet?"
              "We don't have a gold plated toilet"
              "Oh dear, I think I just peed in your Tuba"

-Jasper Fforde

Comment

My (ex - long story!) photolab is very close to a traveller site, and that's about normal for a traveller wedding. Id go as far as to say it's tame! We used to get the wedding pics in all the time. They dress like that to go shopping round these parts!

I remember one in particular. All 12 (!) of the bridesmaids, aged I'd guess from 2 up to mid 40s were in Belle (from Beauty and the Beast) style yellow dresses. Not so bad...but it was a crop top and skirt rather than a proper dress, and topped off with a lovely headress of a tiny yellow top hat, worn slightly on the side. All the ushers, groomsmen and even the groom himself were dressed in powder blue knickerbockers, waistcoats and white wigs. The two matrons of honour wore flourescent orange mini dresses with long black net trains. The guests were a feast for the eyes as well!

Comment

my eyes they burn!!!!!! Thank you for that. *goes to pour bleach in the eyes*
                  Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

Reading the article, did anyone else hear the narrator guy from "Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous"?

Should I be afraid of the picture they're painting for travelers? (People who travel a lot... like myself) Or is this another form of cheap-ass chav spectacular?
                    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

That was just wrong on so many levels!
                      If you don't like my attitude, talk to the manager!!! Oh, wait, that would be me!!

Yes, I'm the manager. I'm also known as "the brick wall".

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
                        Reading the article, did anyone else hear the narrator guy from "Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous"?

Should I be afraid of the picture they're painting for travelers? (People who travel a lot... like myself) Or is this another form of cheap-ass chav spectacular?
                        Every time I have read it I hear his voice.

Also EQ don't worry about being compared to Travellers since you travel a lot, since it is the new PC term for people whom we used to refer to as Gypsies.

Comment

Maybe they were just trying to save money by making the bride double as the bachelor party stripper?
                          Happiness is the exercise of vital powers along lines of excellence in a life affording you scope.

Comment

I could see myself wearing something like that to wrestle in.

...that's about the only place an outfit like that would be appropriate...

...and trust me when I say the only females of any age in those pictures that have real boobs are the ones who don't have any yet. And maybe the groom's mother. Since she's actually DRESSED, I can't really tell.
                            "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

Quoth Dark-Star View Post
                              Somewhere in heaven, that girl's guardian angel is crying.
                              I am sure they are not crying but thinking something worse that will get them sent to the warm basement
                              I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
                              -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Working...
                              X