Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was quiet in sales this afternoon. The sudden emergence of the phrase, "What the..." shattered the peace.

Tea was sprayed at one point. I claim victory.

Rapscallion

Comment

The Mother-of-the-Bride and several bridesmaids looked like they should be in advertisements for why you shouldn't get the extra large silicon breast implant.
      Figers are vicious I tell ya. They crawl up your leg and steal your belly button lint.

I'm a case study.

Comment

"I fuckin' hate pikeys"

How the hell do people actually think that that looks good?
        If I dropped everybody who occasionally said something stupid from my list of potential partners, I wouldn’t even be able to masturbate

Comment

It could have been worse, I suppose....

Don't say it...
          Don't say it...
          Don't say it...
          Don't say it...
          Don't say it...
          Don't say it...
          Don't say it...
          Don't say it...

...it could have been in pink camo.

I'll be dogged, he said it.
          Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

I actually Googled "Pink Camo Wedding" thankfully all I found was accessories....nita full wedding party
            "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
            "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

Quoth RetailWorkhorse View Post
              It could have been worse, I suppose....

Don't say it...
              Don't say it...
              Don't say it...
              Don't say it...
              Don't say it...
              Don't say it...
              Don't say it...
              Don't say it...

...it could have been in pink camo.

I'll be dogged, he said it.
              I swear, I'm going to get a pink camo top and post pics of me in it if I keep hearing about pink camo.

Be afraid.
              If I dropped everybody who occasionally said something stupid from my list of potential partners, I wouldn’t even be able to masturbate

Comment

Quoth raw456 View Post
                OMG!!!!

What parent in their right mind would allow a 16yr old to marry dressed like that! (hell, i wouldnt let a 16 yr old marry - period!)

Her parents have a lot to answer for. I weep for any children she brings into this world.
                Well, did you see her mother?

I sent it to DesignFox over IM (she's bored at work). We've spent the last 20 minutes (at least) sending each other links from that site. I told her it was something to keep her amused. Apparently I have successfully amused her.

I do like the Divorce Cakes, though
                I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth Nyoibo View Post
                  I swear, I'm going to get a pink camo top and post pics of me in it if I keep hearing about pink camo.

Be afraid.
                  PINK CAMO PINK CAMO PINK CAMO PINK CAMO PINK CAMO PINK CAMO PINK CAMO PINK CAMO PINK CAMO PINK CAMO PINK CAMO PINK CAMO PINK CAMO PINK CAMO PINK CAMO PINK CAMO PINK CAMO PINK CAMO PINK CAMO PINK CAMO PINK CAMO PINK CAMO PINKPINK CAMO PINK CAMO PINK CAMO PINK CAMO PINK CAMO PINK CAMO PINK CAMO PINK CAMO PINK CAMO PINK CAMO PINK CAMO PINK CAMO PINK CAMO PINK CAMO PINK CAMO PINK CAMO PINK CAMO PINK CAMO PINK CAMO PINK CAMO PINK CAMO PINK CAMO PINK CAMO PINK CAMO PINK CAMO CAMO PINK CAMO PINK CAMO PINK CAMO PINK CAMO PINK CAMO PINK CAMO PINK CAMO PINK CAMO PINK CAMO PINK CAMO PINK CAMO PINK CAMO PINK CAMO PINK CAMO PINK CAMO PINK CAMO PINK CAMO.

Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Great, now I have to find a pink camo top.

Comment

Call Gravekeeper. He can hook you up.
                      I am no longer of capable of the emotion you humans call “compassion”. Though I can feign it in exchange for an hourly wage. (Gravekeeper)

Comment

Hmmm, interesting.

Comment

Working...
                        X