X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dine n dasher gets what he deserves

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27939376

Quick version:

man take girlfriend and buddies to fancy restaurant. they eat into a $340 bill. they go for a smoke break and do a dine n dash. Angry restaurant manager left holding bill remembers guy had asked about a former employee. Angry manager calls said former employee, and she suggests they check her contacts through facebook. manager finds guys facebook profile and pictures of him with other people in group. guy apparently works at another restaurant nearby. Angry manager calls restaurant and speaks to manager. guy comes back several hours later, pays bill sheepishly, and leaves generous tip. Guy then gets fired from his own restaurant for pulling such a stunt.

Karmic justice!
    Because as we all know, on the Internet all men are men, all women are men and all children are FBI agents.

Brilliant! The wonders of Facebook being put to good use.
    This is not a real font!!

Comment

That made my day!
      "What did you have for breakfast this morning? Carnation Instant Bitch?"
      -Eric Foreman That 70's Show

Comment

Quoth ThePhoneGoddess View Post
        Guy then gets fired from his own restaurant for pulling such a stunt.
        Quite right, too. Working in a restaurant, he should know what it's like to deal with dine-and-dashers. You'd think he wouldn't want to do that to someone else, but he did. Like a mugging victim turning around and mugging someone else.

Stupid ass. I'd love to see him in future job interviews. This'll bite him in the butt multiple times.
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Oh sweet. I feel all warm and fuzzy now.

Comment

Working...
          X