Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In memoriam for Jdimytai Damour (ANOTHER DUPLICATE!!!!!!!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In memoriam for Jdimytai Damour (ANOTHER DUPLICATE!!!!!!!)

Not sure where to put this, but it must be posted somewhere. (Mods please move if appropriate.)

I am sure by now most of your have heard about the poor retail employee that was trampled to death by a mob. See details here.

This is the SC at the ultimate level. A mob that couldn't wait for opening because each one of them was more special than the rest. They had to be the first one in, the rest be damned.

Now an employee that, probably didn't even want to be at work today, lies dead. My only hope is that at least some awareness is raised of the worker as a real person.

So I give a moment of silence to his memory.
    I feel crazy. Like I'm drunk and trapped in a water globe and someone won't stop shaking it.
    -The Amazing E
    Zonies social group now open!

This is now the SIXTH time an entire thread has been created for this story. The first 3 were mereged, the rest closed. DO A SEARCH, STORIES WITH LINKS GO IN CHECK IT OUT. Three of the threads were in Sucky Customers. One in sightings, and two in Check it Out. Remember people, sucky customers is for customers YOU had. If you saw it, then it's a sighting. If it has a link, it goes in CHECK IT OUT.
    Last edited by Broomjockey; 11-29-2008, 04:36 AM.
    Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Working...
    X