This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow...just wow...

I never thought anybody could be this dumb.

Synopsis:

Wife is in labor, she and husband rush in breakdown lane to hospital because of traffic jam.

They pull behind a state trooper who is issuing someone else a ticket. Not only does he continue issuing the ticket....

HE GIVES THE FRANTIC COUPLE A $100 TICKET ****AND***** ASKS THE WIFE TO PROVE SHE'S PREGNANT!!!!

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/12/...ket/index.html
    Testing
    "I saw a flock of moosen! There were many of 'em. Many much moosen. Out in the woods- in the woodes- in the woodsen. The meese want the food. The food is to eatenesen."

Hmmm, I think I'll go straight off to fratching with this one, anyone care to join me?
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

*Wife lifts shirt*

Does this look like a freaking pillow?

I want to laugh and cry at the same time.
      Last edited by Nyoibo; 12-05-2008, 03:15 PM.
      If I dropped everybody who occasionally said something stupid from my list of potential partners, I wouldn’t even be able to masturbate

Comment

Quoth Nyoibo View Post
        *Wife lifts skirt*
        edited for more drama
        I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

Yes, the couple is going fast. Yes, they're in the breakdown lane... so yes, they deserved the ticket.
          If they needed to get there faster, call an ambulance.
          "It's not easy being evil in a world that's gone to Hell" ~ Anton LaVey

Comment

Perhaps they did deserve a ticket but the cop could have at least let them get to the hospital and then written the husband a ticket (as he was the one driving after all).
            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
              Perhaps they did deserve a ticket but the cop could have at least let them get to the hospital and then written the husband a ticket (as he was the one driving after all).
              This makes the most sense.
              The New Orleans Saints are your 2009 NFL champions.

Believe dat.

Comment

They were stopped twice by cops on the way, who heard their explanation, and let them proceed -- as long as they used their hazard lights. It was only the third cop who was a d**khead.
                Who hears all your prayers? Why, the NSA, of course!

Comment

How does the fact that there's a pregnant lady on board make a speeding car any less dangerous to me on the road?

Comment

Quoth crazylegs View Post
                    Hmmm, I think I'll go straight off to fratching with this one, anyone care to join me?
                    Excellent plan.
                    I can only see this one going downhill.
                    Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Working...
                    X