X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Grocer's Worst Nightmare

http://www.consumerist.com/consumer/...per-195473.php

This lady basically goes through the markets and searches for price inaccuracies in order to take advantage of the "We overcharge you get it free" What really tees me off is half the stuff she gets free are stuff she doesn't even need. In this week's issue of People she says she keeps like a third and barters the rest. While on one hand the market did have a policy to adhere to, but I think she went way over the line by making it a regular act. If I ran a grocery store I'd most likely ban her too. Can you imagine being the poor cashier or worse the person who had to wait in line behind her?
    My Horror Blog

Cinemania

And it's people like those who ruin things for others. Our store implemented the "scanning code of practice" (ie a list of guidlines what to do in a price inaccuracy) and we had people screaming for free stuff because of it. More than one gave the infamous "it's the law!" (note, I said guidlines, not a legal restriction) And of course we had people intentionally searching for inaccuracies to try for it. (one even tried for a freebie because it was priced higher than what it scanned)

Two months later, the "scanning code of practice" is no longer used.
    I AM the evil bastard!
    A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Working...
    X