This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Rude' Flight Attendant

Right the following website reviews flights.

http://www.airlinequality.com/Forum/n_west.htm

I generally have a good laugh reading people's complaints.

"NORTHWEST AIRLINES review : 10 December 2008 : by Judith Greenfield

Trip Rating : 3/10

Score 3 out of 10

I was travelling back from Hawaii to Heathrow via Portland and Minnesota. On the Portland/ Minnesota leg it was announced that you were into recycling and would be collecting all cans and plastics during the flight. The air stewardess walked up the aisle with her bag saying, "anyone have any trash, any trash anybody". Obviously on the way back she was getting a bit tired of saying it and could only managed to look at all of us poor suckers sitting there and grunt the word "trash" to each and everyone of us. It just sounded So very Rude. It's my guess that she secretly enjoyed saying it. I have told several people since I got back and it has given them a good laugh though."

How exactly is that rude? And the writer is a mind reader too apparently as she KNEW the flight attendant was enjoying it! Sigh!

At my airline we collect rubbish into a waste trolley and I just go down the aisle saying 'any rubbish...rubbish...rubbish?' This writer seems to imply that the flight attendant should be thanking people for their rubbish and kissing their feet or something. How many ways can you ask people for their trash?
    No longer a flight atttendant!

Maybe the woman was thinking the attendant was implying they were trash? I dunno.
    Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

She's just miffed that the poor flight attendants didn't utter the entire phrasing of "Excuse me Sir/Ma'am, do you have any trash for us to collect?" for Every. Single. Passenger.

Comment

What a stupid cow. This letter should go straight into "File 13" as my french teacher called it. That is the trash bin!
        It's been a long, long, long, long time...

Comment

That airline quality website really irks me...the comments are so stupid!

Such as:
          "The steward seemed put-out that I dared to use the call bell for a glass of water. BA should tighten up its hiring policy to weed out those looking for nothing but a pension and cheap trips around the world." So the flight attendant seemed annoyed...but didn't actually specifically say or do anything to suggest this. And what else do we go to work for apart from pay and travel?

"Attendants were attentive to a degree but you really felt like economy passengers, not valued customers." LOL if you want First Class then, pay for it!

No longer a flight atttendant!

Comment

Pay for cattle class, get cattle class. I don't expect fine bone china and personal ... massages.

Rapscallion

Comment

First class gets fine bone china and massages? Damn have I been missing out.

Comment

Working...
              X