X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Want to Have My Baby Here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoR2sLo7Puc

I'm something of a Sanrio nut (Hello Kitty and alllllll her many friends). Think I could move to Taiwan before August?
    https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

............................That's scary. Daughter would love it but I would not want to have my baby there! Hello Kitty and the others actually scare me!
    I am Wolverine.............and Wolverine does not do high kicks.

He was a hero to me....and heroes are not supposed to die.

Oh good, my dog found the chainsaw!

Comment

I like at the end the reporter says "and a sneaky way of making the father suffer pain and nausea during childbirth."

Comment

* hides all my Hello Kitty memorabilia*

What?! Thats crazy..who would do that....

*girl squeal* i LOVE it!!

Comment

ok thats awesome, you know that would be cool to do here too, not necessaryly hellp kitty.... oh how about strawberry shortcake?

Comment

I can just see it now: 2010's big maternity hospital craze - themed delivery rooms. You want to give birth surrounded by Hello Kitty? You got it. Wanna bring a baby into the world in a manger like Mary? We can do that. Bring the next football legend into being on green grass-like bedding? Sure!

Bugged me that they kept saying "cat themed". I'm a cat person. That is not cat themed. That is Hello Kitty themed. Yes, Hello Kitty is a cat. But it's a generalisation where a specific instance is solely being used. There is no evidence at all in the video of any other type of cat there (and I suspect the contract with the Hello Kitty people prevents it anyway).

Comment

*twitches* Hello Kitty? NOOOOOOOOOoooooooo *whimpers* Evil....so evil....

Strawberry Shortcake? Now that one I could do.

But yea I think I know what the ex meant about my purle craze and that it was a little weird sleeping in a all purple room.

Comment

I saw the title to this thread and I'm thinking, "Uhhhhh.....you wanna have your baby live on a web cam on customerssuck.com????"

I was gonna say: If I was the owner of this site I'd tell you uh.......no!

Comment

There'd be a market for it, though. Katie Price/Jordan was going to give birth live on webcam, and there was a huge amount of interest.

Not sure of the name of that particular fascination.

Rapscallion

Comment

Ew. I have made it abundantly clear that the only people in the delivery room will be my husband, the nurse/midwife, and whatever help she deems necessary. No one else, not even my mother. This is a special moment between me and my husband and our child and I don't need my 17 cousins or 12 aunts and uncles or grandparents or friends crowing in to take video of what can only be described a disgusting process.

Or, you know, me, the husband, the nurse/midwife, and Hello Kitty.
                    https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

Working...
                    X