This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overheard in the office... Dot com

As I was randomly wandering the internet today I found a website that I think CustomersSuck would enjoy, and possibly use.

http://www.overheardintheoffice.com/...stpopular.html

This quote in particular made me think of CS

3PM I Just Hate Being Held Accountable for My Actions

CSR: Thanks for calling Widgets Inc.* How may I help you?
    Client on phone: Yeah, I was just talking to Roger* and we lost connection. Maybe you can finish walking me through whatever.
    CSR: Sir, we do not have a Roger. You were just talking to me. We didn't lose connection. You hung up on me and I was walking you through understanding that our software does not do "whatever."

Eighth Floor, Galleria
    Hoover, Alabama

---------------
    Feel free to move this if it'll serve better elsewhere
    I went to a bookstore and asked the saleswoman, "Where's the self-help section?" She said if she told me, it would defeat the purpose. ~George Carlin.

I love that site.

It's run by the same people who are behind Overheard in New York. Brilliant concept.

Comment

Office manager, on the phone: Which one of Mommy's boyfriends beat you badly enough as a child to turn you into the bitter, empty, hollow shell of a human being you are today?

Supervisor, to trainee: See? That's why we have to answer the phone quickly in this office: to keep the managers from picking up the phone. Ever.
      Office manager is made of WIN!
      The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Comment

I like it. It kind of reminds me of bash.org, which I can no longer reach from work (category tasteless...)

Eric the Grey
        In memory of Dena - Don't Drink and Drive

Comment

i have just one word to say about that

CAKE

Comment

Working...
          X