X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There always has to be one jackass

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/...ef=videosearch

In a nutshell...
    Country post office,sammy the cat slept on the table all day.One jackass complained that the cat doesn't pay taxes so he can't be in the post office.Give a damn break.
    Last edited by candyshopgirl; 01-13-2009, 12:06 PM.

The video you linked to is a story of adults fighting at Chuck E. Cheese pizza restaurant.
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Well, it didn't have a post office in it, but it did have plenty of jackasses. Many more than the one promised.

I figure that's a profit of jackasses.

Comment

Okay I corrected link everyone

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
          I figure that's a profit of jackasses.
          When jackasses are involved, there is never any profit. Unless you're a riot gear manufacturer.

What a lovely cat. How anybody could complain about a sweet, harmless creature like him is unbelievable. I mean, it's not like the post office serves food or medical aid.

If the complainer was upset because he/she was allergic to cats, that'd be understandable, but complaining because "the cat doesn't pay taxes and shouldn't be in a federal building"?! Come on!
          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
          My LiveJournal
          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

That cat looked like it would attack anyone who entered, oh wait, never mind.

Comment

One jackass complained that the cat doesn't pay taxes so he can't be in the post office.
              So... that means every person out there who doesn't pay taxes - either illegally or legally doesn't have to .... is banned from the post office!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tax_exemption
              So that means non-profit organizations, people deployed to dangerous military zones (tax exempt), people who have no income.... are now all banned from using the post office!

in fact....
              "the cat doesn't pay taxes and shouldn't be in a federal building"
              That means ALL police dogs are banned from federal buildings too! They don't pay taxes!! In fact... they're living off of our taxes! Quick ban the dogs!

which is pretty stupid.
              let the cat back in

Comment

Working...
              X