Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

8 annoying poster styles, which are you?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8 annoying poster styles, which are you?

I can think of a few shining examples of many of these from CS.com already, but I don't want to point fingers, and I'd like to see what people think they are. The rule is that you have to pick one which you honestly believe is closest to you. Remember, in your mind, there probably isn't anything wrong with the way you act online, or else you'd do it less frequently, if at all. Be honest with yourself, and see what you can come up with.

http://www.cracked.com/article_16605_p2.html

Personally, I think everyone who was around for the OT thread about high school bullies will agree that I'm an example of #7: 'The Macho Man.'

Let's hear them, folks!
    "Darling, you are a bitch. I'm joining the Navy." -Cinema Guy 4/30/2009

I think I am a mix of The Great Defender and The Non-Believer. I am so determined not to be taken in by Internet hoaxes that I often refuse to believe things, and I try to defend others when I think people are being cruel or judgmental toward them. I could probably lighten up a bit.
    https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

There shouldn't be any CS members in categories one through four. That kind of crap will get you banned around here.

(Actually, #2 gets you a personal invite to Fratching. Where weak arguments get torn to shreds like a piece of meat in a tank of piranhas. )

Now a friendly mod note: It's cool to label yourself, but resist the temptation to do it to other members, please.

If you have to ask, it's probably better posted at www.fratching.com

Comment

Quoth Boozy View Post
        Now a friendly mod note: It's cool to label yourself, but resist the temptation to do it to other members, please.
        But I wanna know what people think I am !
        Military Spouse Support.
        http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
        Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

Quoth Boozy View Post
          Which is why I said "I don't want to point fingers, and I'd like to see what everyone thinks they are."

We all have formed opinions on one another, and I know several people I think fit well with a group or two, but that doesn't mean I'm going to be going on about person X being in group Y, that's just disrespectful (At least until they make it clear that they're cool with it).
          "Darling, you are a bitch. I'm joining the Navy." -Cinema Guy 4/30/2009

Comment

I would be #5 Mr. Scientist. I don't think that needs much of an explanation.
            "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

I'm gonna have to go with a mutant hybrid of the "The Non Believer" and "The Great Defender." Only instead of saying ""Wow you have to wonder what kind of trauma these guys had growing up that caused them to be so misguided. Some of you are so quick to judge." I would be more like saying "Wow you have to wonder what kind of trauma these guys had growing up that caused them to be so misguided. These peckerheads need their asses kicked!"

So...um...I guess that isn't so much defense as offence.

Comment

Hmm, for me, the closest, would have to be scientist... at least, I think. None of em really seemed to grab my personality.
                <Insert clever signature here>

Comment

I think Mr. Science covers me pretty well, only not in terms of Science. More in some aspects of Finance, Business, Business Law, and cartoons.
                  "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

Non Believer here. I and my trusty Snopes link have devastated many an internet urban myth.
                    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                    My DeviantArt.

Comment

There isn't really anything that really fits.

I suppose that makes me an Unbeleiver!
                      A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

I guess I'd probably be the Macho Man, with some hints of Defender. Though I don't talk like I can kick everyone's ass all the time. (Although I could. )
                        "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

Yay! I'm NONE of those!

They don't have "Insanely random poster who seems to have an obsession with cookies and a split personality" category.
                          Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Working...
                          X