Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Line cutting SCs get pwned at Wal-mart!

http://consumerist.com/5130398/fathe...art-go-to-jail

I love it.
    "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Father and son try to cut to front of line, go to jail

Wish we see more of these SCs go to jail! Kudos to the cop!

Source: http://www.thestarpress.com/article/.../-1/NEWSFRONT2
    Last edited by MadMike; 01-13-2009, 11:59 PM. Reason: Please don't copy text from other sites. Links only, please
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Merged these.
      "I don't want any part of your crazy cult! I'm already a member of the public library and that's good enough for me, thanks!"

~TechSmith 314
      HellGate: London

Comment

Karma at its best!!
        Quote Dalesys:
        ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

HA, HA! I wish this could happen more often.

Comment

Well.. just because I love playing devil's advocate...

http://www.comcast.net/articles/news...tting.in.Line/
            I will never go to school!

Comment

Oh, I love that article, I especially love the comment made by a poster

Why is it that two-thirds of all crimes seem to be committed either inside of, near, or because of Wal-Mart?
              oh, so true, so true
              If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

I guess this is what happens when Uncle Dad takes Nephew Son out shopping at Wally World (thanks to Consumerist posters for obvious inspiration.).

Cut in line, threaten a cop, and run into him with your vehicle. The brains obviously weren't working on those two that day.
                Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Smiley, it's because (at least locally) that store tends to attract society's lowest common denominator. Just about every idiot and redneck in town is drawn to that place There have been several, um, "incidents" in their parking lot, usually involving the police. There have been fights, several muggings, and a woman was attacked and raped in the parking lot

Things like that are *exactly* why my borough told Wal-Mart to "bugger off" when they wanted to build a store a few years back. We didn't want the traffic, the possible crime, or other problems...and forced the company to build it in a neighboring township. It's now their problem
                  Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

I loved this line from a poster:

Walmart: You Cut the Line, You Do the Time.
                    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Working...
                    X