This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you could not make this up

OK, so... umm, where to start... first off, yes, we do have a killer called the "wedgie killer"... OK, seriously, I'm at a loss for words... I think the Tribune does a little bit better job of explaining this weird truth is stranger than fiction story.

click here please

be warned though, this will make no sense to you whatsoever.
    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

The victim had been bullying the murderer, apparently, and gave him a wedgie. That was the last straw for him then, and he killed the guy.
    Hmmm...I can understand being so upset at being bullied, but to kill a person over a wedgie?

Of course, it does say drugs and alcohol were a factor, so he was obviously not in a rational state of mind. (The drugs and alcohol was probably a big part of the problem with eyewitness statements, too.)

What a world we live in.
    Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

I wanted to post something about how angry I was that he was getting out of jail at some point, let alone right away, but I suppose that belongs in fratching...
      "Darling, you are a bitch. I'm joining the Navy." -Cinema Guy 4/30/2009

Comment

This... isn't a joke. A wedgie... killer....

Somehow, this would make an interestingly strange novel about the way bullying affects one's psychological growth.

*bookmarks for later use*
        Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Ree View Post
          but to kill a person over a wedgie?
          Having been on the receiving end of bullying for the better part of my life in school I doubt it was just over the wedgie. I've been there before where I've been so pissed off at someone over stupid inane crap that I was not in a right state of mind.

I'm not saying I would condone murder, but I'm also saying I know what its like to be pushed to that point where you don't think about what you're doing.

Comment

Quoth Ree View Post
            Hmmm...I can understand being so upset at being bullied, but to kill a person over a wedgie?
            As a kid getting a wedgie, you're upset.
            As a grown man getting a wedgie, you're all kinds of humiliated, enraged, and in this case, bloodthirsty.
            "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

Quoth Chanlin View Post
              Having been on the receiving end of bullying for the better part of my life in school I doubt it was just over the wedgie. I've been there before where I've been so pissed off at someone over stupid inane crap that I was not in a right state of mind.

I'm not saying I would condone murder, but I'm also saying I know what its like to be pushed to that point where you don't think about what you're doing.
              I second this statement.

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
                Somehow, this would make an interestingly strange novel about the way bullying affects one's psychological growth.

*bookmarks for later use*
                In case you are interested, this is a great website for information about bullying: http://www.bullyonline.org/
                I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                My LiveJournal
                A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
                X