Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We do too Mike, there's also actually one that's related to our store , but there's a few anti-company ones as well. Basically, the anti-retail ones fall into three categories:

1) anti-company: basically bitching about the company, methods, employees, managers etc. there's a few odd customer stories in there too.
    2) anti-customer: similar to this, but they get more or less out of hand very quickly, have a lot of spam posts, useless debates and so forth. There's also no praising customers/Oops-type places in there.
    3) Semi-satirical: basically, not for or against a particular company, but it'll poke fun of certain things like "You know you've worked on checkouts/in retail for too long when...". Has the occasional bitchfest about customers, but usually it's more satirical than flat-out bitchfest.
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Well, the employees of Woolworths don't have anything to worry about any more, at least. O.o

I'm betting all the people posting "get some schooling and get a better job", "get some help" and all the "yah boo sucks, ner ner!" comments are the SCs mentioned in the article. XD
      People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
      My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
        If you don't know what it is, how do you know it isn't useful?
        because my mom has facebook, i was joking, and it looks boring and stupid, much like myspace.
        these community sites bug me, especially how people treat you for not wanting to manage, update, monitor and share personal date on a page basically for all the world to see, nor that you find no joy in the thought.

I barely like belonging to CS.

Comment

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
          Well, the employees of Woolworths don't have anything to worry about any more, at least. O.o

I'm betting all the people posting "get some schooling and get a better job", "get some help" and all the "yah boo sucks, ner ner!" comments are the SCs mentioned in the article. XD
          Woolworth's in the UK is not the same as Woolworth's in Australia. The Aussie Woolworth's chain deals in groceries.
          "Sigh, I'm going to Hell.....but I'm going with a smile on my face." -- Gravekeeper

Comment

If it's the same business, then has it gone out of business? I don't really get how that works, to be honest.
            People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
            My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
              If it's the same business, then has it gone out of business? I don't really get how that works, to be honest.
              The Australian Woolworth's was an entirely separate company than the one that originated in the U.S. and begat the U.K. and German Woolworth's chains. They legally obtained the name in Australia because the American company, F.W. Woolworth Co., showed no interest in the Australian market and did not register a trademark name.

Incidentally Woolworth's is also the name of an upscale department store in South Africa.

The American F.W. Woolworth Co. converted itself into a sporting goods retailer (Foot Locker Inc.) in 1997 and closed its U.S. stores.
              "Sigh, I'm going to Hell.....but I'm going with a smile on my face." -- Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth Sliceanddice View Post
                I barely like belonging to CS.
                Odd comment to make, considering you have # Total Posts: 2,085
                # Posts Per Day: 3.18
                Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Yeah there's a Kroger group called "Attention Kroger Shoppers" highly recommened reading material! Kroger already knows about it and has tried ti shut it down but the owner has stood his ground. However it is closley monitered but the Union rules protects us in this case so very few people have lost their jobs and even less actually care. I've been a member for a long time and no one's said anything. I guess Corporate doesn't really care unless a customer gets upset over something specific. In fact it was a customer complaint that brought the group to Corporates attention.

Comment

Quoth Ree View Post
                    Odd comment to make, considering you have # Total Posts: 2,085
                    # Posts Per Day: 3.18
                    im an odd person.

Comment

Quoth Sliceanddice View Post
                      im an odd person.
                      I noticed.

Comment

SG you have to stop flirting with me

Comment

Got another link from hell. Similar to the above but with waaay more comments. And some of them just want to make me go tell them to DIAF. http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/com...69-661,00.html
                          The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Some of those comments really make my blood boil. You know fine well they'd be the first to complain if we opened up a can of SC on their asses whilst they worked for minimum wage.
                            "I'll probably come round and steal the food out of your fridge later too, then run a key down the side of your car as I walk away from your house, which I've idly set ablaze" - Mil Millington

Comment

Quoth SG15Z View Post
                              I noticed.
                              You think slice is odd. You must have some very plain acquaintances.
                              Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
                                You think slice is odd. You must have some very plain acquaintances.
                                broom i take exception to that!
                                i a pink wearing back talking short fuse suffering country loving scifi loving gay mormon raised queen bitch who has to stop herself from killing people almost daily.

Comment

Working...
                                X