X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Sliceanddice View Post
    broom i take exception to that!
    i a pink wearing back talking short fuse suffering country loving scifi loving gay mormon raised queen bitch who has to stop herself from killing people almost daily.
    I know 5 people like that.
    Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

ok. but are they in arizona :P

Comment

No. Are you in Canada?

Didn't think so. Considering the difference in population densities...

Comment

Quoth Sliceanddice View Post
          SG you have to stop flirting with me
          But it's fun!!!! [/pout]

Comment

bringing this thread back on topic....

I had a browse through a few of the old groups present. I've noticed a few things that make me glad that I joined CS.com.

-The so-called "creators/moderators" do NOT control the people in these groups. I've seen kids being called "hellspawn" "brat" and suggestions for parents to "keep it in their pants." and so forth. While CS.com doesn't necessarily "control" the people, you guys do enforce certain rules that I'm proud of.
            -Topics get very much off-topic very quickly.
            -There's very minimal-if none at all-praising the good customers.
            -It's mostly "whinge rant whine moan" about the same things. While CS.com I understand is a place to rant, most of the people on those places will try and top the previous post as opposed to posting something else and/or constantly call people out on whether or not that isn't really sucky.
            -Identities are very much out in the open, slagging places that are very much obvious and even naming and shaming their bosses and coworkers. Most people here at least have the sense to either cover up their workplace so they can't easily be identified or if they do mention their workplace, they don't mention where specifically.
            -There are some fairly violent reactions that aren't appropriate, and I mean this from the retail workers POV, not the customers. I know that CS.com doesn't condone violence towards customers and I love that. (self-defence is OK IMHO)
            -Nobody there I noticed takes responsibility for actions that they did themselves, like the Oops! section here.
            -Some of the stories are a little doubtful in credibility.

Basically, this is why I'm glad I stuck to CS.com. I was really just a member for the shiny badge only but now I've deleted them all.
            The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth fireheart17 View Post
              suggestions for parents to "keep it in their pants."
              We can use this if we're talking about parents flashing or mooning, right? O_o

Anyway, I like the way that CS is run; there are other places I go to be a bitch (Metal Sludge anyone? XD) so it's good that it's a tight ship. For one thing, you need a measure of control to a forum community this big, or else it descends into chaos. O.o
              People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
              My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth fireheart17 View Post
                -Topics get very much off-topic very quickly.
                Um so do ours.......what?! I'm innocent!

Wait do you mean they get off topic faster than we do?! If so, then I'll stick to CS.com for sure because we like to wait at least till the 3rd page (most of the time at least) to go off topic.

PS: I like how this site is run too! Seriously Mods/Admins

Comment

(self-defence is OK IMHO)
                  I was looking up the magical "rule #1" and stumbled upon the forum rules here and noticed they too say that self-defense is ok too

hmmm. they go off topic faster than us?
                  ... ...

Burn the witch!

Comment

All I can say is Thank GOD for CS.com and for privacy settings.
                    I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                    Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                    Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
                      Burn the witch!
                      Yeah, she turned me into a newt!

I got better.

Ahem, sorry about that; automatic reaction. Anyway, there are war stories that have self defence in them; remember the gangsta Superstar?
                      People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                      My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
                        Anyway, there are war stories that have self defence in them; remember the gangsta Superstar?
                        That's a bit of a special case.

Besides, war stories tend to be exceptional tales. Exception-al. We'd prefer things solved non-violently when possible, due to concerns about members facing litigation from customers and firings from management.

As the rules say, though, there's no proviso against self-defence. Since we've already established that, we can move on to a different topic, rather than continuing the violence debate.

Comment

Thank you Broom.

And yes, let's not forget privacy settings. Another reason why I love this website.
                          The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Working...
                          X