This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• that can't possibly mean what I think it means

OK, so I'm helping a guest find a place where they can purchase an international calling card... I remember the pilot down the street from us has international, I call them to find out if they have one that includes the country they want to call... anyway, I took a second look at the website I found the phone number on.
    location amenities
    I click on that link... look about halfway down the list of amenities... does that really say they offer LSD

please say that doesn't mean what I think it means
    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

seeing as they also hab ULSD i would say no

Comment

slice, you just had to ruin the fun

I thought it was humours that they list LSD on their amenities... I'm sure they've gotten quite a few prank calls because of that one
      If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

'I do not think that means what you think that means...'

First thing that came to mind when reading this title.

Comment

im sorry wait until to night ill be cute and funny then

Comment

So, then what is this LSD they have in the store?

And will they mail it to Pennsylvania?

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
              I click on that link... look about halfway down the list of amenities... does that really say they offer LSD

please say that doesn't mean what I think it means
              You'll never know with Utah...

Quoth KiaKat View Post
              'I do not think that means what you think that means...'

First thing that came to mind when reading this title.
              Thinking that is inconceivable.
              Quote Dalesys:
              ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Hmm... worth noting that there is something legitimate referred to as "Lsd". Pounds, Shillings and Pence. As in, pre-decimal British currency.

The £ sign is really just a heavily-stylised L, and 'd' is the old abbreviation fo "penny", actually standing for "denarius", which was a small Roman coin.

Comment

Quoth Amina516 View Post
                  So, then what is this LSD they have in the store?

And will they mail it to Pennsylvania?
                  As soon as I saw the page in question was for a chain of truck stops, I knew what was going on.

LSD = low sulphur diesel (500 parts per million maximum), introduced sometime in the '90s (before I became a truck driver) - before that, diesel fuel was allowed a maximum of 2000 PPM sulphur

ULSD = ultra-low sulphur diesel (15 PPM maximum). This is needed for engines made on or after January 1 2007 (new emissions limits require a diesel particulate filter, which is "poisoned" by sulphur - a similar issue to cars with catalytic converters needing unleaded gasoline).

And no, they won't mail it to Pennsylvania - it's sold in bulk form (i.e. not in packages), and even if they were to package it, the U.S. Postal Service does not accept class 3 hazardous materials (combustible/flammable liquids).

However, if you do want them to supply you with LSD in Pennsylvania, you can go to any of the following and buy it there:

Bentleyville (I70 exit 32B)
                  Carlisle (I81 exit 52B, PA Turnpike exit 226)
                  Dubois (I80/hwy 219 exit 97)
                  Harrisburg (I81 & PA39 exit 77)
                  Hazleton (I80 exit 256)
                  Mill Hall (I80 exit 173)
                  New Castle (I79 exit 99)
                  Scranton (I81 northbound exit 175, I81 southbound exit 175B)

Unfortunately, the Erie location (I90 exit 27) only has ULSD, not LSD
                  Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post

Unfortunately, the Erie location (I90 exit 27) only has ULSD, not LSD
                    Ultra LSD? The premium dream enhancer.
                    "I'll probably come round and steal the food out of your fridge later too, then run a key down the side of your car as I walk away from your house, which I've idly set ablaze" - Mil Millington

Comment

"He was in the free speech movement at Berkeley. Did a little too much LDS..."

"LDS?"

"mmm..."

Testing
                      "I saw a flock of moosen! There were many of 'em. Many much moosen. Out in the woods- in the woodes- in the woodsen. The meese want the food. The food is to eatenesen."

Comment

Never mind the availability or not of certain recreational pharmaceuticals, I think it's very sweet of them to provide a service where you can weigh your pussy.

Comment

Quoth One-Fang View Post
                          Never mind the availability or not of certain recreational pharmaceuticals, I think it's very sweet of them to provide a service where you can weigh your pussy.
                          Actually, "CAT scale" is "Certified Automated Truck scale", one of a few companies that supplies scales to truck stops (Interstate and Data Audit Industries are a couple of others, and Flying J has their own J scales). If you get your truck weighed on a CAT scale, and it shows as being legal weight (and distribution), then get ticketed by the DOT for overweight, CAT will double-check the calibration of their scale and then fight the ticket for you if their scale is properly calibrated, or pay it for you if their calibration was off.
                          Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Did a little too much LDS...
                            Too much church?

Comment

Working...
                            X