• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Domino's CEO: "Everything's better when it's oven baked"

Even Cease & Desist letters from Subway

Gee....how professional.

*is not amused*

Comment

It's great publicity. And a shrewd marketing tactic. I find it both humorous and a sound business move.
      Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Yeah, I just didn't find it very professional or that funny...I'm not sure, why either. I don't care for either companies that much. I did think the "oven baked" part was humorous, but overall, meh.

Comment

Like they say, there's no such thing as BAD Publicity.
          Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

I'm not inclined towards either one, to be honest. The only Subway I'll eat at is one back home in South Georgia. The current owners started out as part-time staff (and were former coworkers). I know they run a clean shop (healthwise and ethicswise).

Now overall, my favorite sandwich shop chain is Jimmy John's out of Chicago. I'm hoping they'll open one here soon.
            "Sigh, I'm going to Hell.....but I'm going with a smile on my face." -- Gravekeeper

Comment

I'm guessing that Subway ad Dominoes are actually working together on this ad campaign.

Either way, my hubby and I thought this was very amusing. Don't know why- just do.
              Last edited by NightAngel; 01-25-2009, 06:27 AM. Reason: my keyboard sucks
              "I don't want any part of your crazy cult! I'm already a member of the public library and that's good enough for me, thanks!"

~TechSmith 314
              HellGate: London

Comment

Working...
              X