X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omg & Wtf?

http://www.pixyland.org/peterpan/index.html

You just gotta see this for yourself.
    Age and wisdom don't necessarily go together. Some people just become stupid with more authority.

"Who put the goat in there? The yellow goat I ate."

hes still updating that site? wow.. I first saw that years ago!

Comment

Quoth Knightmare View Post
      You just gotta see this for yourself.
      I would hazard a guess and say that this guy hasn't EVER had even a tiny bit of sex!

Last edited by Ree; 10-28-2006, 11:06 AM. Reason: Quoted entire post
      This thing you call love, she smiles way too much

Comment

Uhm....I'm surprised Michael Jackson isn't his idle. Holy crap.
        Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it.

Proverbs 22:6

Comment

Quoth CrankyPants View Post
          I would hazard a guess and say that this guy hasn't EVER had even a tiny bit of sex!

THAT, or he was sexually abused as a child, so therefore his sexual maturity stopped right then and there....as well as his everything-else maturity (this is what some believe caused Michael Jackson's...issues). This is really quite disturbing though. If I had kids, I wouldn't let them NEAR him.
          Last edited by Ree; 10-28-2006, 11:05 AM. Reason: Quoted entire post
          Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it.

Comment

Frankly I don't see the big deal. He seems to be enjoying himself, and is happy. Why make fun? He didn't do nothing to us.
            Military Spouse Support.
            http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
            Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

Plaidman, I couldn't agree more.

So he's a little weird. Okay, so he's a lot weird. But if you read his commentary, his attitude seems to me to say "Yeah, I know, I'm a little off. But at least I do what I want and I like being me!"

I totally respect that. In fact, a year or two ago, I sent him a little note saying as much. I said something along the lines of "Yeah, I dress up weird on the weekends, too, so I can hardly throw stones. You're all right. And you sure can sew!"

He sent a very nice email back, and we had a brief conversation. He seems like a nice guy!

Comment

I'm laughing a lot harder at this poor bastard:

http://www.angelfire.com/goth/cryptie/jamie26.html

When you just NEED to see a 44 year old goth trasvestite on a forklift, accept no substitutes.

At least Peter Pan is in on his own joke.

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
                  When you just NEED to see a 44 year old goth trasvestite on a forklift, accept no substitutes.
                  Um.....wow.

Seriously - that's just sad. And I'm sure he thinks he's totally normal. Yeah, joke's on him.
                  Last edited by Ree; 10-28-2006, 11:05 AM. Reason: Excessive quoting

Comment

Magenta? Is that you?
                    Figers are vicious I tell ya. They crawl up your leg and steal your belly button lint.

I'm a case study.

Comment

Quoth Cia View Post
                      Magenta? Is that you?
                      Well, so much for rule number 1. Off to get a towel.

Comment

I take back what I said about Peter Pan and kids....and apply it to this one. And about Magenta....lol. Yeah, interesting bunch there.

Comment

Hats off to Peter Pan, though. He managed to keep from becoming a total joke and has really parleyed his love for tights and pixies into a lot of media fun, jokes, and money. Not a dumb guy by any means, and he's a much better tailor than I could ever be.

Comment

Working...
                          X