X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O NOES! Zombies r here!

HIDE!

*runs*

I posted the link in my Blog. My friends and I are convinced the Zombie Apocalypse is nigh so we're getting ready for it.

Headquarters are in NM. See you guys there.
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

That is one of the best hacks ever!! TY for the link!
      Quote Dalesys:
      ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

yes! i love my hometown.
        My Space

Comment

Well thank God they're in Austin. That gives me some time to prepare!

Best hack ever!!!

Comment

They shoudl have gone to a local butcher, spent about $30-$40 on "leftovers" - like heads, feet etc.. and littered them around (and on?) the road about half a mile down.
            Quote Dalesys:
            ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

"All we want to do is eat Your Brains!"
              Last edited by SG15Z; 02-04-2009, 05:13 AM.

Comment

SG, have you been listening to Lupo's Music collection again?

She tells me I sing this song pretty well. Interesting, considering I'm tone deaf.
                Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

LMAO!! Actually when I first read the article that song was stuck in my head all day. And I blame you 2 (mainly Lupo ) for that!

Not that it's a bad song, it's just CWs start looking at you funny when you sing the chorus.

Comment

More hacked signs from "The Authority" on hacking the signs

Comment

I love the Raptors Ahead! sign.

Comment

I remember seeing a sign in Aurora, CO that said "Free Tickets, get yours now." followed by "Just Keep Speeding" or something similar.

Me and my friend both busted a gut laughing at it.

Eric the Grey
                        In memory of Dena - Don't Drink and Drive

Comment

Working...
                        X