X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T-shirt Hell to close

http://www.tshirthell.com/goodbye.php

I must admit to enjoying their t-shirts even if I didn't buy many of them.

Wow - I know Mr Slugger used to get quite a bit of advertising from them on this very site. It's a shame.

Rapscallion

Comment

Looks like the people who write the hate mail won.

Comment

Or their clientele is feeling the bite of the economy. Hopefully, we'll see them return in some form when things get better.
        "Sigh, I'm going to Hell.....but I'm going with a smile on my face." -- Gravekeeper

Comment

Or they really did make so much money they no longer care.

I love t-shirt hell...

Edit: On that note, I want to get one more shirt before they close. Someone pick a shirt for me to buy.
          Last edited by Greenday; 02-02-2009, 04:52 PM.
          "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

I bought two shirts just now. One for Hubby ("Han Job") and one for myself ("Swallows"..LOL. Dont ask.)

I really want to buy the gray rainbow one too!!

Greenday, I recommend "Tickle My Fancy testicles. "You cant have Manslaughter without Laughter" and "I Fucking Love to Cuddle"...b/c I do love to cuddle...

Their shirts are funny...some are borderline. But instead of writing bitch mail, I just wont buy 'em!! dont understand why people would write bitch mail to a company whose whole idea is to make offensively funny shirts.

Comment

I was thinking about getting the shirt that says "Not Tonight Ladies, I'm Just Here To Get Drunk"
              "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

ive nevr gotten their shirts but i did send them a "i will miss you" comment.

as i said in the comment "sure your shirts are sick - but that's why they're funny!"

Comment

Heh, I've still got the classic School Shootings Tour one in my closet. Never had the nuts to buy Flute in A Minor so that's my recommendation for Greenday.

Comment

I used to be, well, not really friends, more like acquaintances, with Aaron. Sorry, Sunshine. *rolls eyes* He was a member of a NYMets message board my Other Half runs, until he stepped over the line and turned into a troll.

He won't restart the company, Mike. He was starting to get sick of the whole thing a few years ago. If I remember, he moved out to Arizona so he could build a baseball field in his backyard. He was just tired of dealing with people in general.

T Shirt Hell played a role, and did it very well, but they've gone downhill the last couple years, as he's been more concerned about the safety of his staff. Aaron was poisoned several years ago (he claimed he knew who did it, but there was never an arrest made), and while he didn't care much for his safety, he obviously cared for his employees.

So, although he may be an asshole of the highest calibre, this leaves a hole in the internet. Maybe someone else will fill it, there will be a lot of copycats, but I doubt anyone will be able to offend in quite the same way. There's something to be said for shirts that garner death threats on a nearly-hourly basis, after all.

I wonder what he's going to do next.

Comment

Quoth KiaKat View Post
                      there will be a lot of copycats, but I doubt anyone will be able to offend in quite the same way.
                      There's already copy-cats, just none with the balls to go as far. However, I have to point out that T-Shirt Hell closes, and Ebaum gets punted, both in a short time frame.

This scares me. The internet seems to be becoming more civilized...

*runs to 4chan*
                      Nope, still crazy. Carry on.
                      Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

A lot of the T Shirt Hell clones are actually selling ripoffs of the TSH shirts. The owner used to complain about all the cease and desist letters he had to send out every week.

I don't doubt that we'll see him again, though. He's too much of an attention whore to stay in the shadows for long.

Comment

I was in class last night and one guy had a shirt that said "I'm the guy you gotta blow to get a drink around here." Except it wasn't the t-shirt hell version and the design sucked.

Comment

Well, I was wrong.

T-Shirt Hell is not closing.

It was all a scheme to sell shirts.

Moving on now...

Comment

I guess I just don't have a sense of humor...well, sounds like they made a tidy little profit off their fake going out of business sale. Good for them.

Comment

Working...
                              X