X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebaum canned from ebaumsworld!

http://blog.ebaum.tv/

Basically, ebaum's parent company shit canned everyone at ebaumsworld, even ebaum himself.

What goes around, comes around, ebaum!

As for why I'm having such a vicious case of schadenfreude at ebaums misfortunes, this may explain.

(No, I'm not an SA goon.)
    Last edited by dendawg; 01-31-2009, 11:53 PM.

Since I never went to eBaumsworld, I can't really venture an opinion on much. But I will say this much...

Who's 4chan gonna blame for their stunts now? I mean really? Part of the fun of all that was always "Ebaum's did it."
    Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

That site was well known for stealing material from other websites, then slapping their logo on the bottom corner and claiming credit for it. I wouldn't touch the site with a 10 foot cattle prod, and I know forums where posting ANY ebaum links was an instant permaban.
      Violets are blue,
      Roses are red,
      I bequeath to thee...
      A boot to the head >_>

Comment

I went to go look at the comments...majority of them are laughing and talking about Karma.

But yea one forum place I go to stated that if anything was posted from them or linked to their site you got a ipban. that was your only warning.

Comment

I stopped visiting Ebaum's World because the majority of the comments on the videos and pics were very crude, immature, and mean-spirited.

Comment

And don't be fooled, they are continuing to post content in my name and other previous users/staff on the site to make people think we are still there.
            Irony. Feels kind of crunchy to the teeth, doesn't it?

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
              Who's 4chan gonna blame for their stunts now? I mean really? Part of the fun of all that was always "Ebaum's did it."
              They still got Scientology.

In b4 "No girls on the internet; Show your ****" spiel.

Comment

It was around for 11 years? Let's see... that'd be 1998 or so.... that means... wait... I was introduced to their site back in college - in 1997 if I remember right (and promptly stopped visiting when I found out what they did).

Comment

Quoth Hon'ya-chan View Post
                  They still got Scientology.
                  You can't really blame scientology for a raid on scientology...
                  Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Sure you can! If it didn't exist, how could it be raided?
                    I AM the evil bastard!
                    A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Yes you can.
                      "Sigh, I'm going to Hell.....but I'm going with a smile on my face." -- Gravekeeper

Comment

I go on ebaumsworld all the time, mainly for the videos and jokes, but there's no point in going for a game. Every time I see a game on there, newgrounds has had it posted, with permission, first.
                        "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

I stopped going to the site when I found a video a friend made posted there without his permission. After spamming Ebaum's contact email with requests to remove it to no avail, it took a threat of lawsuit to have action taken.

Comment

Quoth whiny bitch
                            (Below you will see the ZVUE CEO driving off in the eBaum's World van)
                            Aww, the guy who made millions by stealing other people's work and putting his site's watermark on it and claiming it as his own is unhappy somebody took his stuff and is claiming it as their own.

Karma's a bitch. That is all.
                            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

The one sad thing.....
                              .... he sold the place to the company, so he became "owner of eBaums's World" to "employee of eBaum's World's parent company" (so really they didn't steal much other than potentially personal info on computers).
                              .... he was given at least 15 million for his company..... so he's got more than enough to create a few dozen more sites of pirated things.

So karma does come into account..... but it also might cause him to be worse.

Comment

Working...
                              X