This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the hotel guide for SCs... as seen on best of craigslist

So, this hotel clerk is my new hero... I might just have to go straight for her

To All The People Who Rent Hotel Rooms..
    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

I've done #1 before but it was with my GF. We were both over 21 and still living with the parents. (But we didn't leave anything in the bath tub nor did we say anything to anyone working there).
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Pillows are NOT COMPLIMENTARY
      bleh. personally i hate hotel pillows... too flat for my tastes. last time i was in a hotel i had to put my rucksack underneath the pillow before i could sleep. (yeah i like my pillows high and so firm you could break rocks with them lol)

but wtf, bathtub meth? um... yeah. i guess they wanted to add some shampoo to the meth huh? get you high and wash your hair at the same time i guess. heh.

Comment

What's wrong with Old Spice?
        I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Quoth Bella_Vixen View Post
          What's wrong with Old Spice?
          I was wondering the same thing...
          I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

Most (in my experience) men who use Old Spice tend to drown themselves in it. So instead of a light scent that enhances the person's attractiveness, it just makes one cough uncontrollably.

Then again, I could say the same about a few scents that women use, as well.

Comment

Quoth KiaKat View Post
              Most (in my experience) men who use Old Spice tend to drown themselves in it. So instead of a light scent that enhances the person's attractiveness, it just makes one cough uncontrollably.

Then again, I could say the same about a few scents that women use, as well.
              Anybody drowned in anything gives me an insta-sinus headache of DOOM.

But the scent of it in general...like the Old Spice deodorants and aftershave is kind of pleasant when used properly.
              I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

Old Spice... *drools*

...am I weird if I say it reminds me of my Dad and when we used to go to Church? Yet it's a weird turn on?

I wonder if this woman would accept a job offer from a stranger opening up her own hotel?
                Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth draggar View Post
                  I've done #1 before but it was with my GF. We were both over 21 and still living with the parents. (But we didn't leave anything in the bath tub nor did we say anything to anyone working there).
                  Same thing here. We were both living with our parents.
                  Under The Moon Paranormal Research
                  San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
                    bleh. personally i hate hotel pillows... too flat for my tastes. last time i was in a hotel i had to put my rucksack underneath the pillow before i could sleep. (yeah i like my pillows high and so firm you could break rocks with them lol)

there was a hotel in Anaheim that had really nice pillows perfect for side sleepers i wanted to steal one but was good. i just took my half used soap

Comment

Working...
                    X