• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Credit Card signature antics backfire - NSFW

Not Work-Safe.

http://www.drunkrepublic.com/index.p...umor&Itemid=60

Doh!

On the one hand, I kinda sympathize - the chickenscratch I put on a credit card receipt only vaguely resembles writing and would never match what it says on my card, which usually has a pathetic attempt at a signature in addition to SEE ID. It's also so exceedingly rare for a cashier to try and verify the sig that in the entire time I've had plastic of some form or another, I've never had someone compare receipt to card. I've had someone check for a signature on the card itself, but never compare.

On the other... damn, WTF M8!
    Supporting the idiots charged with protecting your personal information.

i want to see him try that.... the new signature on the card....

tho he has a point. those machines take signatures like crap

Comment

That was hilarious.
      Quote Dalesys:
      ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Oh brilliant

I used to write funny things on my cards, just to see if the cashier was looking at the sigs

I stopped when I got my new cards, though
        "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
        "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

Thank you, I needed that, I now literally can't breathe I've been laughing so hard.

I remember the first time I ever used one of those things I put a dot and that was it, no one checked it.
          If I dropped everybody who occasionally said something stupid from my list of potential partners, I wouldn’t even be able to masturbate

Comment

I laughed, but was thinking "childish..." I must be getting old.

I've stopped caring what my sig looks like on those things. If someone wants to "compare" and says they "don't match" I'm ready to respond with "Impossible to *make* one that matches with these things!"
            Testing
            "I saw a flock of moosen! There were many of 'em. Many much moosen. Out in the woods- in the woodes- in the woodsen. The meese want the food. The food is to eatenesen."

Comment

That is . . . gold
              The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Comment

omg I cant stop laughing

CROTCHY CROTCHINGTON

Manager: (quietly) You drew a penis on my credit card machine.
                **The guy behind me bursts into laughter.**
                Manager: I guess you learned your lesson.
                Kingpin: Yeah, the credit card doesn't accept penis.

that was great, thank you for the post
                Miyon

Seduce, Let Loose, The Vision and The Void - Coil

All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain - Blade Runner

Comment

Oh....my...gods!! That was hilarious!! Oh I'm in tears I was laughing so hard!! You just made my night!! And the flowers (check "I'm bored" thread) got a nice bath of Dr. Pepper!

Now I want to do that......

Comment

Working...
                  X