X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just utterly unbelievable...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle2233878.ece

Thirteen year old boy becomes a father with his fifteen year old girlfriend. The boy barely looks 10 much less 13.

So sad...

When asked how he will provide for his child financially, the little boy asks, "What's 'financially'?" His girlfriend laughs.

That kid doesn't even look 10 let alone 13...jeez.
    I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

Wow, this is the type of thing that is rampant in my hometown. One of my step-brother's friend's who is 13 got his 14 year old girlfriend pregnant. I remember watching some talk show where they had girls that were trying to get preganant, and one of them, when asked about how much it costs to raise a child per year said $7000.

It's the type of thing that makes me go "was there nothing else to do? Were you so bored?"

It also makes me feel old, because I instantly go into the "kids today...*sigh*" frame of mind. I'm only going to be 22!
      “Bad taste creates many more millionaires than good taste.”

-Charles Bukowski

Comment

One of my best friends, A, is several years older than me, and happily married, but a baby face combined with a diminutive stature actually makes her look -- no joke -- around thirteen years old. She gets a lot of stares these days because she's PHENOMENALLY pregnant in a manner reminiscent of a snake that's swallowed an overinflated beach ball, and she's actually had people she doesn't know come up to her and scold her because they think she's an unwed teenage mother.

By contrast, one of my baby sister's friends, fourteen, actually IS pregnant. I'm not sure how I'd react if my sister, at that age, told me she was pregnant. SOMEBODY would probably die, and knowing me, it would be an innocent bystander.

Man, I'm 24 and I'm STILL not ready for kids.
        Personally, I find cleavage very helpful. In a crime-fighting sense.

Comment

The father looks like he's 7, for fuck's sake!
          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

AHHH. I swear my three year old is nearly the same size. I just love the quote from his dad " I will talk to him again and it will be the birds and the bees talk."

Ummm yeah dropped the ball on that one a long time ago!
            It's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. -Office space

Comment

Apparently the 13 year old boy's 19 year old sister had a baby at - you guessed it! 13! Why are those parents in such denial?

Also, two other boys - 14 and 16, IIRC, are saying they could be babydaddy and that the mom has had boys staying overnight often. is her parents thinking? Obviously they weren't. At least the 14 year old boy wasn't all proud - he admits he slept with her once about 9-10 months ago and is really hoping the baby isn't his.

What a big-time Charlie Foxtrot.

Comment

Quoth Cookiesaur View Post

Man, I'm 24 and I'm STILL not ready for kids.
                Don't worry, you're not the only one! I'll be 24 in a month and kids are the last thing in my mind. Every one of my friends has one already though. >_>
                Pit bull-

There is no breed of dog more in need of our compassion; in need of our call to arms on their behalf; and in need of what should be the full force of our enduring sanctuary.

Comment

What bugs me the most is that a 12 year old got more play than I do.
                  If I dropped everybody who occasionally said something stupid from my list of potential partners, I wouldn’t even be able to masturbate

Comment

well... I will say that... they made a hard decision.

that being said...
                    My dad sometimes gives me £10.
                    I guess she didn't think to spend it on condoms.

and yes... all it takes is one time to get pregnant.

however i suspect most schools already teach this... but once the hormones start talking louder than the brain cells, it's easy to pretend it'll be ok "just this one time"

Comment

Working...
                    X