Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

... the real way to deal with stalkers..

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ... the real way to deal with stalkers..

bore them to death!

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf...20date_1094346

I laughed my ass off at this one...
    (and yes im a twilight fan but hell this was funny!)

British heartthrob Robert Pattinsion was once so lonely he took an obsessed female fan out for dinner.The Twilight hunk was filming his forthcoming movie Little Ashes in Europe when he encountered an over-zealous admirer who was permanently waiting outside his home.

And when the Brit actor found himself with a less-than-hectic schedule, he decided to make the fan's evening by treating her to a night out.

He tells U.K. newspaper the Daily Express, "I had a stalker while filming a movie in Spain last year. She stood outside my apartment every day for weeks - all day, every day.
    "I was so bored and lonely that I went out and had dinner with (her)."

But he had a crafty way of making the fan back off.

Pattinson adds, "I just complained about everything in my life and she never came back."

LOL!

You know, I think most fans, if they got to spend an evening with the object of their affection, would stop loving them. We hold the famous person up to some unattainable pedestal version of themselves and imagine them to be the absolute perfect person for us. And when we find out they're not, even though they might be a perfectly nice average person, it is crushing.

The reality is never as much fun as the imaginary.

Comment

That, and people tend to picture them as the characters they portray, instead of the real person behind the screen.

I wonder what that girl does now that her whole day is free? XD
      Pit bull-

There is no breed of dog more in need of our compassion; in need of our call to arms on their behalf; and in need of what should be the full force of our enduring sanctuary.

Comment

Working...
      X