X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stripping on national television!

It's not THAT type of stripping, get your heads outta the gutter

For the unfamiliar, Wipeout is a game show sorta like Takeshi's Castle in Japan. Basically, think obstacles and mud. Lots and lots of mud. I found the clip of one of the Wipeout episodes and about five minutes in....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZsy7...eature=related

The stripper in question is pretty much COVERED in mud, from the previous obstacle. What's definitely worth watching though is Jill's face...you can tell she's trying to keep a straight face...it's soooo worth watching

For the non-US people out there (which includes me), this is taken from the US version of Wipeout. THere are British, Australian and a few other versions. The Australian one is a bit O.O
    Last edited by fireheart; 02-19-2009, 01:13 AM.
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

I love wipeout, love the balls.
    If I dropped everybody who occasionally said something stupid from my list of potential partners, I wouldn’t even be able to masturbate

Comment

What is O.O? We just got the Aussie version, watched the first ep and went "did they hold Jill Wagner act-alike auditions or what?" They tried to emulate the American show **exactly**.

Love Wipeout. Love the ones who, eg, "prove that big girls can do it too" and ... well ... don't.

Comment

All this show needs is running commentary from Kenny Blankenship and Vic Romano.
        The New Orleans Saints are your 2009 NFL champions.

Believe dat.

Comment

Another Japanese rip-off that fails miserably in execution. I still can't believe they tried to make a US version of "Brain Wall/Human Tetris."

Comment

Quoth One-Fang View Post
            What is O.O? We just got the Aussie version, watched the first ep and went "did they hold Jill Wagner act-alike auditions or what?" They tried to emulate the American show **exactly**.

Love Wipeout. Love the ones who, eg, "prove that big girls can do it too" and ... well ... don't.
            The O.O is more the contestants than the commentators.

Comment

Quoth Hon'ya-chan View Post
              Another Japanese rip-off that fails miserably in execution. I still can't believe they tried to make a US version of "Brain Wall/Human Tetris."
              Honya, Wipeout I think makes a better attempt than Brain Wall. At least it provides some semi-decent laughs and is a bit more open for people too-Wipeout I mean.

Brain Wall/Human Tetris...now that'll always be Japanese and will stay Japanese. And in all honesty, the skimpy silver suits look better on the Japanese

Comment

Ah, which reminds me. Ninja Warrior is about to start, followed by MXC, so I shall be off now for whacky Japanese gameshow goodness.

Comment

Working...
                X