Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't think you have to worry about that lady...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't think you have to worry about that lady...

OK, I found this on yahoo answers (ok, so I found it on failblog first ) and I must say... this lady makes my mom look observant... she found a magazine with pictures of naked men in her son's room, and this means he must have a secret girl friend...
    Hell, once I showed my mom my browser history on firefox she lost all doubt... this lady finds it something like that and goes further in denial...

my son has a secret girlfriend
    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

I think someone is messing around with Yahoo Answers.

It could be real, but it seems a bit over the top for me.

If it is real, I wish I could live in that happy state of denial and oblivion that the mother lives in.
    Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

It's a favourite on FSTDT.com - fundies say the damndest things. It was posted on a fundamentalist forum requesting help and has since been taken down, but most people who think about it really believe this to be a troll, one with designs to make fundamentalists seem crazier.

Still pretty funny, though.

Rapscallion

Comment

Fundies do say the damndest things and I don't think that lady has to worry about a "secret girlfriend". She's either a clueless dolt or in serious denial.
        I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
        Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
        Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

I saw this same question on Failblog a while ago. With a Print Screen taken after the question had been posted for 1 second.

I think it's just someone trying to be cute.
          "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

So I'm not the only one who saw this on Failblog and went home and googled it?
            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

I personally believe it. Trust me, I've met several people like that at church over the years. No not all Fundies are THAT dumb, but quite a few are unfortunately.

And yes I have seen that level of denial too. It's very sad. How much bigger of a hint do you need?!

Comment

Working...
              X