X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How not to shoplift......

1. Don't wear a High-Visibility Vest
    2. Don't try to shoplift a 40 Kilogram Train Set.
    3. Try to be in shape first if you do try and steal a huge Train Set.
    4. Don't be inebriated.
    5. And maybe shoplift alone?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5clGp0oo4w

What a idiot. It's like saying "watch me, watch me, watch me I will do something illegal."

Comment

Why not? How many idiots now have said to their mates "Film me while I do something illegal" and then that footage gets into cop hands? It's endemic. I don't know if stupidity is on the increase, or just the reporting of it.

Comment

it's a fair cop

Comment

o.O What the hell? Talk about stupid.
          The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth Hon'ya-chan View Post
            1. Don't wear a High-Visibility Vest
            At the Novelty Store back in Phoenix, some jackass grabbed our VCR and ran out the door. He was wearing a multi-colored serape (similar to this one). Now, even in a city with a large Hispanic population, very few people wear serapes, so this turkey stood out like the proverbial sore thumb. I chased him down, yelling for security, we caught the jackass and got our VCR back and he got a stay in the Gray Bar Hotel (this was before Joe Arpaio and his Tent City).

I guess the moral is, if you're going to be dumb enough to shoplift, don't compound that stupidity by wearing something that stands out a mile and makes it easy to spot you.
            Last edited by XCashier; 02-26-2009, 08:25 PM.
            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
            My LiveJournal
            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

The next story we'll read about is some moron in a bright yellow Spongebob shirt who tried to steal a 100 pound TV.
              You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
                The next story we'll read about is some moron in a bright yellow Spongebob shirt who tried to steal a 100 pound TV.
                .....Should I tell her? I think I should tell her.

Guess what happened at my local Wally World a few years back!

If you guessed some turkey trying to steal a TV while wearing a bright yellow Spongebob t-shirt you win a slice of Tiramisu!
                Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Hahaha...........I swear I never heard you tell that story.

I was thinking of Spongebob because while grocery shopping today, I saw some really cute hot pink Spongebob shirts in the girls' section and sometimes I can squeeze into a large kid's shirt.

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
                    I can't tell you that, but I can tell you that I've seen footage of someone stealing a fully dressed xmas tree from a now defunct store. While he was running down the road with this 7 foot tree over his shoulder you could see the plug bouncing along the pavement as he ran...
                    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

You people are amusing me far too much right now.......did it look like the tree was running up and down the street? Runaway tree!

Comment

Working...
                      X