This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Is Why You're Fat

A compendium of disgusting, greasy, calorie-filled food creations.

I think I gained ten pounds just from surfing this website.

Good Grief

I eat like a carnivore but most of those would be a weeks worth even for me.
    Meeeeoooow.....
    Still missing you, Plaid

Comment

I don't think I can even eat that much in a week. Chocolate covered bacon? For real? Ish.

I blame this website for my Kim Kardashian butt......because if people would just quit posting for two minutes, I'd be able to get up and go work out and take a shower...

And it doesn't help that nothing goes better with browsing CS than supper or snacks!
      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Oh my God.

I must now find and eat a deep fried cupcake. With sprinkles And then some deep fried Oreos!!

(I bet they'll have those at Stampede this year. If not, I'm sure I can bring my own cupcake and persuade someone to deep-fry it for me anyway...)

The masses o' meat... not today, so much, but talk to me after a half century bike ride and I may be interested...

(Yes, as a matter of fact, I will eat damn nearly anything. Just not every day!).

Comment

Most of that just looks like somebody had too much fun at the buffet and then puked it all back on their plate. That or it is something from the deep dark recesses of the ocean (chicken in a duck in a turkey all wrapped in bacon)
          It's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. -Office space

Comment

I'll admit that I'd like to try the chocolate-covered bacon, or the Krispy Kreme bacon cheeseburger on a donut thing... Only if I can work out for six hours afterwards. :P

Comment

On the second page, there's poutine with bacon on top. I am now drooling like Homer bloody Simpson.

If you have never encountered the pure awesomeness of poutine, this should enlighten you:

http://www.montrealpoutine.com/

Fries, thick cut of course and with the peel on, served with gravy and cheese curds on top. A Quebec specialty that's gone national. SO. YUMMY. (Guess that means we Canadians can't really go pointing fingers at anyone else in the "disgustingly fattening and unhealthy - yet amazingly delicious - food" category...)

By the way, the reason I have posted twice in this thread is that I had a midterm exam today and really couldn't eat because of nerves. By the time I got home from work I was *starving*. I've now eaten but I'm still in that starving mood!

Comment

Giant Breakfast Burritoe

Smiley wants
                If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Quoth BarbieGirl View Post
                  That or it is something from the deep dark recesses of the ocean (chicken in a duck in a turkey all wrapped in bacon)
                  Please tell me someone did not defile a Turducken this way ETA: Ye flipping gods, they DID. My dad will be horrified.

The "12 bird love roast" does look interesting...

"McNuggetini" is hilarious....I sense another stupid McD's ad centering around that one. "Mega Double Stuf Oreo" is either disgusting or win, I'm not sure which.
                  Last edited by Dreamstalker; 02-25-2009, 02:41 PM.
                  "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                  "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

I can feel my arteries clogging just from looking at the pictures *blurgh*

Although I have to admit that the mega double stuff oreo made me LOL.
                    The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Comment

I can't see the pictures!

I want to see what everyone else is talking about.

*le sigh*

Might have to try later. Hafta go out! Bye!

Comment

How the hell do you fry Coca-Cola? These foods are making me sick...
                        "But I don't want to be among mad people."
                        You can't help that. We're all mad here. Every fucking one of us.

Comment

Yeah, the Oreo took talent.
                          Last edited by Dreamstalker; 02-25-2009, 05:28 PM.
                          "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                          "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Quoth BarbieGirl View Post
                            (chicken in a duck in a turkey all wrapped in bacon)
                            Why on earth would someone wrap a turducken in bacon? The duck has enough fat to juice the entire thing (tastes better too)
                            I AM the evil bastard!
                            A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Quoth Princess-Snake View Post
                              How the hell do you fry Coca-Cola? These foods are making me sick...
                              I believe it's frozen, covered in batter, then fried. The batter would then contain the liquid long enough for it to be eaten.

Aaaand I would just like to mention it is THIS THREAD's FAULT that I am currently rummaging for enough change to buy myself some Poutine for lunch!

(I have 2-1/2 hours of fitness classes this afternoon, I need the fuel )

Comment

Working...
                              X