X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Westboro Baptist Church protesters get, um protested

No fratching, just kind of funny

http://www.break.com/index/funny-fra...rotestors.html
    Last edited by Miyon; 03-13-2009, 02:43 AM.
    Miyon

Seduce, Let Loose, The Vision and The Void - Coil

All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain - Blade Runner

Aw bless them. That was awesome.

Comment

I may not like frats most of the time. Then they do something like this. Then they are redeemed....
      I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

As Raps himself has said, Phelps and the Westboro Church are fair game on this forum, so have fun.

Just make sure that comments are limited to Phelps and his ilk only, and not towards religion in general.

If you have to ask, it's probably better posted at www.fratching.com

Comment

*taunts Phelps by being Canadian*

Oops? Does God Hate me now? :P

(He actually created a website called godhatescanada.com I just laugh, and laugh, and laugh, because if I didn't I'd cry at the stupid.)

Comment

*murrs* Can I just say YUMMY to a coupld of those guys? Come on Horsie...Eagle...Back up a girl.

Awwwww the protestors left...guess they didn't like the dance.

Comment

Ever notice that Phelpsie looks like the dead guy in Poltergeist II and III?

Comment

Phelps' cronies protested outside my church once. Wish we had done something like those Frat boys. Awesome. XD
                "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

I know some friends that would do it as long as the song was "It's Raining Men".

Comment

LOVED THIS!!

I like how they all ran away.

Comment

Quoth Nurian View Post
                      I know some friends that would do it as long as the song was "It's Raining Men".
                      I was thinking Gloria Gaynor "I Will Survive" but The Weather Girls works too.

Bless those little frat boys' hearts. In a good way, not the "You have no clue how stupid you are" Southern way.

Comment

Quoth Nurian View Post
                        Well, I would hope they'd do it - the frat DID use that song too!

http://www.pamshouseblend.com/showDiary.do?diaryId=9875

If they all weren't about 10 years too young for me (and that I'm not normally a fan of Frats), make me an official FanGirl.

Comment

Bloody brillant I love to buy them all a few kegs.

Bravo.
                          "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
                          "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

A main member of that group, Shirley Phelps, has actually been on Howard Stern's show as part of Howard's group of misfits known as the "Wack Pack". Her goofy "preaching" about gays is so off-the-wall everyone laughs at her and makes fun of her when she's on his show.

Comment

I want to hug each and every one of those guys
                              The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Comment

Working...
                              X