X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Get Free Fast Food

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/80573459/

Guys basically go from fast food place to fast food place and go through the drivethrough, and then they say that they were just inside getting food to go about 20-30 minutes ago and the place forgot something (fries, tacos, quarterpounder with cheese, etc.) and with minimal questions, they get it almost instantly for free.
    "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Sigh.... Unfortunatly at McD's they did just give them whatever food for free. All they had to do was bring in a receipt and say it was made wrong or it was missing something, and BAM free food for you. Dumb way of doing things. They didn't really even need a receipt with some of the managers.
    My Wajas cave

Comment

Unfortunately that's what the EWs of the world have brought us to. Most of us would say "Forgot to check? Your problem" but those that whine and want the company to provide something that was left out earlier and never checked for don't realise that there's simply no way to prove it was legitimately left off, rather than that they're just faking it. THEY may not be faking it, but the scammers quickly realise here's a way to get free stuff.

And everyone wonders why the prices go up.

Comment

At Dunkin it's even easier. No receipt or anything, someone can walk to the pickup station and say "Hey, I'm still waiting for my (food)!" and we'll make it, no questions asked. =/ Usually we're pretty on top of things, but I don't think I've ever seen anyone question it, especially when it's busy. I wonder if we've been scammed on my shift that way?

Comment

I did have someone numbnuts take my coffee once when I was waiting for take out.

I had asked for a latte with caramel sauce and talked to my friend while we waited. Neither of us heard them call it (we did hear hers come up) and after a few minutes an employee asked what we were waiting for and I was like... um my caramel latte?

They could clearly see that I had no coffee (where would one hide a coffee?) so they made me another one but they seemed kind of miffed about it!

I think that practise is low, selling your dignity for a few bucks worth of food? How pathetic!
          I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

Man now I'm hungry...wish I wasn't so strung up on morality and doing the right thing to do that. I could use some free food...

Comment

Don't I recall a link from several months ago, where someone posted a video of himself scamming a restaurant this way, and ended up getting arrested for theft?
              Lack of freedom can be measured directly by lack of stupid. --Penn Jillette

Comment

Working...
              X