X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I smell a scam...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbOtiOfRSiY
    "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

apparently her eyes are in the back of her head...

granted the other woman was a bit of a bitch for hitting her but... the woman who fell acted like she was hit with a sledge hammer not a thin folder.

yeeesh

Comment

Except that it was clearly a delayed reaction. Had she been hit with something larger, she'd have been on the floor a good second or more earlier.

If you're gonna fake something, fake something well.

Comment

Apparently a fan of some soccer teams which shall remain nameless.
        If I dropped everybody who occasionally said something stupid from my list of potential partners, I wouldn’t even be able to masturbate

Comment

It's like a basketball game when a player gets "hit" (read: mildly touched) and flails backward like he was just hit in the chest with a cannonball. She wanted the "offending" woman to be arrested for assault.
          Testing
          "I saw a flock of moosen! There were many of 'em. Many much moosen. Out in the woods- in the woodes- in the woodsen. The meese want the food. The food is to eatenesen."

Comment

Quoth Nyoibo View Post
            Apparently a fan of some soccer teams which shall remain nameless.
            To paraphrase Robin Williams:

"OH! i'M HURT! I'M BLEEDING AND IT'S BROKEN! I CAN'T MOVE! Oh wait, there's no one around me."
            I AM the evil bastard!
            A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Clearly a delayed reaction to being hit, complete with "dramatic" collapse from the chair, and yet by the sound of things, she won at least a few people over. Oi.

Reminds me of an amateur basketball tournament I was in in high school. My team was pretty darn good, winning all of our games (more than half of them with little effort). This other decently skilled team knew we were "trouble" for their chances at winning the tourney, so when our matchup finally came up in the round-robin, they pulled this stunt left and right. Tripping over their own shoes, falling dramatically to the floor, pretending to be pushed...all without having a single one of our players near them. They kept hoping for one of the refs to call it against us despite the fact that it was obviously not us. One of the girls on the other team even got majorly ticked off when she realized that her boyfriend, one of the refs, was on to her team's antics and refused to call it unless it was a clear violation.
              "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
              - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Working...
              X