Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man tries to rob a (ret) cop - during a police convention...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man tries to rob a (ret) cop - during a police convention...

http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2009/03/...6791238259418/

Understatement of the year:

"He wasn't very bright".

I think this person will be up for a Darwin Award or at least an honorable mention in a few years.
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

What a dumbass!! Forget the Darwin Award, this guy should get the Dumbest Criminal Of The Year Award !!!
    I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
    Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
    Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth tropicsgoddess View Post
      What a dumbass!! Forget the Darwin Award, this guy should get the Dumbest Criminal Of The Year Award !!!
      At least with the Dumbest Criminal of the Year award, he'll be alive to receive it. But then I see that as Darwins-In-Training.

I have to ask what the hell was that dumbass on to walk into a room full of police officers and attempt a robbery. He seriously needs to track down that neighborhood dealer and get his money back.
      Last edited by DGoddessChardonnay; 03-29-2009, 12:59 AM.
      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

HA! Reminds me of a guy who tried holding up a Big Boy's...that was sponsering a cop breakfast...what did he not see the eight or so cars outside?

Comment

How about the guy who walked past a parked patrol car into a gun shop where armed customers and armed employees were, as well as the cops from the aforementioned car, walked all the way to the counter at the far end of the store past said customers and cops (in uniform), and tried to rob the store at gunpoint?
          "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
          - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Kogarashi - forget cops. Forget whether there are customers there. Trying to rob a gun store, regardless of what else is in it, has to rank right up there in the "stupid" category!

Comment

Quoth One-Fang View Post
              Kogarashi - forget cops. Forget whether there are customers there. Trying to rob a gun store, regardless of what else is in it, has to rank right up there in the "stupid" category!
              Now that's Darwin Award waiting in the wings.
              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Gotta say it yet again...........

People do dumb things. And I'm not talking about paying too much for car insurance either.

Comment

Working...
                X