X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I an Evil Person?

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/wri/1097919162.html

I am really tempted reply, get her info, and then contact her school.
    The High Priest is an Illusion!

Must. Resist. Temptation. to reply and send a totally unrelated paper (like say on the "Nuances of the Music of The Rocky Horror Picture Show" and "Pre 1949 Fashion Styles") to the lazy git.......

And then contact the school.

I am tres evil for this sort of shit.

B
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."- Albert Einstein.
    I never knew how happy paint could make people until I started selling it.

Comment

Ok, someone here should offer to do this just so we can get an update to the story.

Not me, though. I've had enough of research papers and essays.
      "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
      - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Considering (especially in the case of the long research paper) that she most likely won't even bother proof-reading it before handing it in,or at the very most just skim it, in the middle of a long paragraph I'd insert "I've been paid to write this for your student."
        The large print giveth, and the small print taketh away.

Comment

better yet... tempted to just copy an essay from the internet by someone famous

give it to her and say "free!" so she can't claim you're selling something you don't own

then watch the teacher slap her for plagurism

Comment

I wonder if she realizes that if someone responds to her ad via e-mail, and she responds back, that person will have her real e-mail address and she can be tracked down by that if it's not a temp addr.
            "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Working...
            X