X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buy a College Dip1oma

Yep!

I got this awesome offer in my email... I can buy a legal college diploma...

From people who can't even bloody spell the word "Diploma" or tell the difference between o and 0.

I wonder what degree it's going to be...

Quoth Dip10ma Idiots
    AFFORDABLE ONLINE BACHEL0R'S, MASTER'S & DOCT0RATE DEGREES

Add Bache1or's, Master's or Doctorate Degrees to your resume in just 7 days and open avenues to promotion and better jobs!

At your Own Pace!
    At your Own Schedule!
    At your Own Convenience!

No Examination!
    No Study!
    No Class!

Regardless of your age, sex, marital status, or location, you can receive a degree in your desired field. All you need is sufficient work, military, or life experience and you are already on your way to an instant degree in your relevant field.

Earn a recognized UniversityDegree based on work or life experience within 7 days!
    Get your desired degree on the basis of your Prior Knowledge and Life Experience.

No Experience? No Problem!

Give us a call NOW!

you mean my MBA from Haryaleford is fake! NOOOOO!!!!!
    I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

LOL!!! This reminds me of the episode of King of the Hill where Peg got her "PhD" overnight...and was shocked that it wasnt real.

I'll take a doctorate from OxforDrexVard, thanks.

Comment

that's cos their "phd" means "piled higher and deeper"
        for realz0rz!

Comment

Oh, I've been getting those for several months now. I'm sorry, spammers/scammers. I'm not going to give money to someone who can't (or won't) spell simple words correctly.

Quoth PepperElf View Post
          that's cos their "phd" means "piled higher and deeper"
          PHD (Piled Higher and Deeper) Comics
          "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
          - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

the reason everything's mispelled is so it gets through spam filters. for instance if "bachelor" is filtered, "bache1or" might get through
            To err is human, to blame someone else shows good management skills.

my blog --> http://www.hendrices.com/joesblog/
            my brother's blog --> http://www.hendrices.com/ryansblog/

Comment

I assumed as much. Problem is, that then hurts their credibility as a "legitimate" business, or at least should with anyone with half a brain cell.
              "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
              - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

I'll take a degree in Smartology with a minor in Smartassery from PrinceNotreCokumbiAna por favor.
                Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJq8rqr4IcQ

Comment

Working...
                  X